• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
Is there a GAF league yet? Cause this is going to fucking win.

6VO2GdC.jpg

lololol 4-4-2 noobs who dont know how how the scoring works and to max/min

this is how you make teams, #top10everyyear

i will sue you, if you steal this btw

l8bE2D4.png

GorillaJu

I really want to avoid goin Bale/RVP, but it's too risky. Their ownership is too fuckin high. One good week and you're behind half the whole population.

TrueBlue

On the whole "Chelsea and City are gonna die and I can't wait!" thing, I do have a sinking feeling sometimes that Roman will up and pull the plug on us. I don't really wanna end up like Portsmouth but you just never know. I don't think any club or their fans really deserve that.

On the whole "Chelsea and City are gonna die and I can't wait!" thing, I do have a sinking feeling sometimes that Roman will up and pull the plug on us. I don't really wanna end up like Portsmouth but you just never know. I don't think any club or their fans really deserve that.

Only a matter of time.

L1NETT

Going to get used too much and get injured again.

Meh hopefully he RVP's it and finally gets over his injury problems.

Cou at 9.0m is way too much as someone earlier said, and at 6.5m he is too cheap to say no to. Specially when Mata and Cazorla are really expensive.

My midfield is Wilshere-Navas-Hazard-Paulinho, reckon could pull in a few points

Fergie

Banned
Meh hopefully he RVP's it and finally gets over his injury problems.

Cou at 9.0m is way too much as someone earlier said, and at 6.5m he is too cheap to say no to. Specially when Mata and Cazorla are really expensive.
Even Paulinho is worth more than Wilshire. Lol. 7.0. Seems all those missed matches really put his price down.

Wes

venison crêpe
#NoBaleNoRVP

I wish I could have 6 midfielders. I have no faith in any of the strikers and there's so many bargains in the midfield area.

Zabojnik

I'm starting to think Higuain isn't leaving Madrid at all. Everything seems to have dried on that deal and I hear he's meeting with Madrid later this week.

Fuck. I really wanted him at Arsenal too...

Matri and Quags are still available. Both are better than Higuain.

MPW

Apparently Raúl Albiol is close to signing (actually, a guy on another forum says it's a done deal) for Napoli for €8 million.

Take him off our hands and let Nacho become 4th choice CB.

i still don't know why the fuck albiol was given an extension in the first place

Tegris

I'm in for Fantasy Premier League again:

KxwQqxC.png

I might find room for Benteke at some point.

Has there been any word as to when the Chelsea vs Villa match (postponed due to the Super Cup) is going to take place? I did well out of the two Chelsea matches in the first week of last season - might try the same strategy again if the same thing happens this year.

Ultimate Fantasy Premier League might be interesting provided its not too expensive and the prizes are reasonable/attainable.

Turok_TTZ

i still don't know why the fuck albiol was given an extension in the first place
He is spanish and he is actually decent when partnered with Varane. Better partner than those idiots ramos and pepe for sure. Varane doesn't have to work as hard with albiol. Has to constantly check with Ramos and Pepe. for shame those two idiots. Too bad albiol is too slow.

in any case I sincerely hope nacho learns from Varane and NOT those idiots Ramos and Pepe. Nacho doesn't have athleticism like those two have and he would be better off learning the tactical aspects of being a defender from Varane since Varane is a lot more knowledgeable than those two idiots. pls pitch in carlo!!!

It bothers me we only have one tactical cb in Varane now that albiol is gone. ramos and pepe are brainless meatheads. all athleticism no brains. Mou was correct to criticise ramos and pepe... Hopefully Carlo gives Ramos and Pepe a book for dummies on the arts of defense. You would think with Cannavaro being on the team some years ago, they would have learned something but alas they have not... IDIOTS!

Wanyama ain't gonna score you any points.

Moyes Boys have been picked.

I am gonna win.

Edit - FFFUUUUU WHO CALLED THEIR TEAM MOYES BOYS ALREADY. NOOOOOOO.

Meier

Says who?

Seems like it's according to The Sun originally.
Manchester City have told Serbian defender Aleksandar Kolarov he will not be leaving the club this summer. The Sun is reporting that the 27-year-old was a target for Serie A champions Juventus, the Italians hoping to make a quick-fire double City swoop after recently signing striker Carlos Tevez from the former Premier League champions. But perhaps once bitten, twice shy, City are refusing to let the Serbia international leave the Etihad, new manager Manuel Pellegrini refusing to weaken his defence after the expected sale of Maicon to Roma.
http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/onthemove/id/7765?

I imagine if Juve hadn't been such cheapskates, he'd have been off. Could just be posturing as there's still 6 weeks in the window.

K1LLER7

TEAMITK is ready.

Nobody picking Aguero? More points for me :p

De Gea

Mertasacker - Distin - Luiz

Zaha - Bale - Hazard - Wilshere - Kagawa

Aguero - Kone

I'm gonna win.

Timurid

TEAMITK is ready.

Nobody picking Aguero? More points for me :p

De Gea

Mertasacker - Distin - Luiz

Zaha - Bale - Hazard - Wilshere - Kagawa

Aguero - Kone

I'm gonna win.

Boruc

Lovren - Zabaleta - Bassong

Michu - Paulinho - Bale - Fernandinho - Schneiderlin

Benteke - Bony

Full of Win!

Wanyama ain't gonna score you any points.

Moyes Boys have been picked.

I am gonna win.

Edit - FFFUUUUU WHO CALLED THEIR TEAM MOYES BOYS ALREADY. NOOOOOOO.

You can be Moyes Boys. I'm #MoyesBoys.

Good luck to everyone who picked Fernand "I scored 2 goals in the Ukrainian league for the biggest team last season and there are far more attacking players in City's first XI than me, so I will probably be one of the deeper players. Also, I can't get into the Brazilian team so it's more likely that City overpaid for me rather than me being a top talent, which I'm not since I was playing for Shaktar at the age of 28" inho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom