• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

I'm getting conflicting signals here. Is Messi suggesting I don't want to see nakid womenzz?

Can I just fill in a squad, participate in the Gaf competition and never look at it again during the season? I know shit about the PL but I'd like to play for once this season.

Yes, that is very much what I am saying. She was not a pretty lady.

sohois

I'm getting conflicting signals here. Is Messi suggesting I don't want to see nakid womenzz?

Can I just fill in a squad, participate in the Gaf competition and never look at it again during the season? I know shit about the PL but I'd like to play for once this season.

That's what most people do, I think

Sage00

Once And Future Member

Yeah, that's what I did last season.

I came second last.

Timurid

He'll probably be a substitute only for the first months, after that he'll start ahead of Sakho. Blanc for some stupid reason doesn't like the latter.

Thiago Silva and Sakho will be a good partnership. It seems like from the friendlies that Blanc will continue to use 4-2-2-2. Marquinhos will get his fair share of games this season I'm sure of that. At least the central defender pairings will be set for years to come. :D

Also for the price tag, i think it was to send a message barca telling them to fuck off.

arkon

Top 3 PSV players

1 Romario

oudspeler_romario02.jpg

:D

One of my favourite Brazillian players. Loved watching him tear it up at USA 94.

Timurid

I have a question regarding the Fantasy league? Do they change the prices on players throughout the season? If Benteke moves to Tottenham will his price change?

I have a question regarding the Fantasy league? Do they change the prices on players throughout the season? If Benteke moves to Tottenham will his price change?
I assume so, but not right at the start of the season. If Benteke scores lots of goals for Spurs then I assume his price will go up.

Meier

Prices go up and down based on performance. His price would remain the same after the transfer since they've set the base prices already, but assuming he scored a bunch, he'd go up after the season started.

The price spread is never THAT huge though.. a guy might go up or down 1 to 2m at most typically.

Timurid

I assume so, but not right at the start of the season. If Benteke scores lots of goals for Spurs then I assume his price will go up.

Prices go up and down based on performance. His price would remain the same after the transfer since they've set the base prices already, but assuming he scored a bunch, he'd go up after the season started.

The price spread is never THAT huge though.. a guy might go up or down 1 to 2m at most typically.

Thanks. I was thinking the prices will fluctuate throughout the season, but i was worry it'll go too high.

Korez

Barring any big surprises, Felipe Melo will remain at Galatasaray. The Turkish club has posted a communication on their official site, stating that they are formally negotiating with Juventus to renew the loan of the Brazilian midfielder.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Sky sports saying they understand if Barcelona accept a bid Fab will agree to leave to United, somewhere in the region of 35m.

Hype +5

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sky sports saying they understand if Barcelona accept a bid Fab will agree to leave to United, somewhere in the region of 35m.

Hype +5

Sky Sports say a lot of things.

I thought Tito said today that Cesc wasn't leaving?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Sky Sports say a lot of things.

I thought Tito said today that Cesc wasn't leaving?

The thing im hankering on is that i refuse to believe we would make an official bid without some indication its possible, therefore its reasonable to say that they are hoping for a good price. I think the key is if the price meets Barcas approval, Fab knows he is not as wanted as he hopes. I guess all that matters is how high United are willing to go.

But who knows what happens if the price is right and the decision is up to Fab

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Barring any big surprises, Felipe Melo will remain at Galatasaray. The Turkish club has posted a communication on their official site, stating that they are formally negotiating with Juventus to renew the loan of the Brazilian midfielder.
Good! Fucking fina...

...wait, WHAT

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

renew the loan

WHAT THE FUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom