• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
62850.jpg

Oh so NOW you buy players?

Zabojnik

Barring any big surprises, Felipe Melo will remain at Galatasaray. The Turkish club has posted a communication on their official site, stating that they are formally negotiating with Juventus to renew the loan of the Brazilian midfielder.

Renew the what now? No. NO. I'd rather have Felipe Melo train with our primavera for the duration of the season than loan him again to these turkish cunts. Buy him or go FUCK YOURSELVES.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Do you think Kaboul will start in the season's opener?

If he's fit then I assume so. He's our best CB.

But AVB has made a point of players having to wait for a chance to displace players in the first XI, it should be a good battle between him and Dawson.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Galatasaray have officially announced the signing of Juventus midfielder Felipe Melo in a deal worth €5m.

OH BABY ALL OVA MA FACE

sohois

If you played Lucas for an entire season he'd probably score you like 60 points

Nah he's likely to play near enough every game and for the full 90; that alone will get him 70 points, plus he's likely to pick up a few extra from clean sheets. Could easily see him end up with 80 points, yet compared with other midfielders who scored that much Lucas is 1mil less than all of them

Blablurn

So happy. Just heard I passed my final Chinese exam. You need it to finish ur bachelor at some point. I failed two times last year. And if u fail two times u have to wait 1 year. Thank god I did it.

sohois

So happy. Just heard I passed my final Chinese exam. You need it to finish ur bachelor at some point. I failed two times last year. And if u fail two times u have to wait 1 year. Thank god I did it.

Congrats, what level of Chinese is that? Is it a HSK exam?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It took Bayern two finals to pass too. ;)

Congrats baby!

Shagwell

Scooby Dudek's ready to go baby

cY1iQN3.png

sorry i take shit screenshots this is all new to me

image.php

Congrats!

Zabojnik

Galatasaray have officially announced the signing of Juventus midfielder Felipe Melo in a deal worth €5m.

OH BABY ALL OVA MA FACE

What the fuck is going on? Lol.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT IT'S REALLY OFFICIAL! MARRY ON FIRE!!! You're finally free of what was argubly the worst signing of our recent history.

Blablurn

Congrats, what level of Chinese is that? Is it a HSK exam?

It took Bayern two finals to pass too. ;)

Congrats baby!

image.php

Congrats!

Thaaaaanks guys!!! haha, i mentioned the bayern comparison yesterday too when i was talking to a friends : D

our exam is built on HSK5. Lil different since we also use stuff from our book (for translating german into chinese) but tingli, yuedu and grammar are based on HSK5!

Meier

Betrayal, what about his dream playing for Madrid? Fuck this, fucking Timu. I hope Falcao makes this guy his bitch.

If Madrid didn't want to stump the cash, it didn't matter. The players only have so much say.. it's not like Napoli would have taken less next summer unless he absolutely shit the bed or something at which point there's no guarantee Madrid would still even want him.

Hixx

So apparently Huddlestone to Sunderland is back on.

Which must mean 4-2-3-1 surely. Paolo's not gonna play him in a flat 4... pls

Shagwell

I'm spending most my money on midfield, 3 at the back for me.

Too many goals conceded in the prem these days.

I think this is temporary 'til I figure out how the hell you set a formation.

On a different note I have a trash bin that has a sensor so it opens and closes when you're nearby but it's gone defunct and now it keeps opening and closing at random CONSTANTLY. Makes the room smell like rubbish in this heat :(

Lunchbox

Banned
Scooby Dudek's ready to go baby

cY1iQN3.png

sorry i take shit screenshots this is all
some people seriously don't get how the scoring works in fantasy football do they

Gerrard (as captain for double lols), carrick and Ramirez

wow no wonder half the people here lose interest by October when they are 150 points behind

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Breaking SSN

Rooney is Angry and Confused

ANGRY and CONFUSED

"believes he is in the peak of his career"

bud23

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNN!!!!

Congrats, man.

Shagwell

some people seriously don't get how the scoring works in fantasy football do they

Gerrard (as captain for double lols), carrick and Ramirez

wow no wonder half the people here lose interest by October when they are 150 points behind

Some things are more important than fantasy football homie! Ste's my life captain

Messi

Thaaaaanks guys!!! haha, i mentioned the bayern comparison yesterday too when i was talking to a friends : D

our exam is built on HSK5. Lil different since we also use stuff from our book (for translating german into chinese) but tingli, yuedu and grammar are based on HSK5!

Congratulations bla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom