• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turok_TTZ

Digne is being paid serious money to make the switch to psg. lille want 15 million though, I cannot fathom why psg would pay so much for a young kid who is still quite raw.
meanwhile, yiss napoli yiss. use that cavani money on higuain yiss pls...

fuenf

Thaaaaanks guys!!! haha, i mentioned the bayern comparison yesterday too when i was talking to a friends : D

our exam is built on HSK5. Lil different since we also use stuff from our book (for translating german into chinese) but tingli, yuedu and grammar are based on HSK5!

Congrats Bla!

Messi

Table of 50 coming in

Help

Help

help

tumblr_m6oo14cmqv1qhy6fn.gif

Lunchbox

Banned
Just Lunchbox's customary trolling. Gerrard had a pretty damn good season last year really. Could do worse as your fantasy captain.
remind me where you usually finish? bottom 50 or bottom 100

David Luiz will score more than his entire D
hazard will score more than his entire midfield
rvp will score more than this entire front
bale will score more than his entire team combined

you pick captains on a weekly basis on who plays the weakest team not a 35 year old who won't play 90 mins week in week out, and even if he does will get you 2 points. position matters not I love giggs, gotta pick him!!!! season captain !

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Digne is being paid serious money to make the switch to psg. lille want 15 million though, I cannot fathom why psg would pay so much for a young kid who is still quite raw.
meanwhile, yiss napoli yiss. use that cavani money on higuain yiss pls...
Callejon, Albiol and Higuain.

Rafa is 'building bridges'.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Starting team v Swindon tonight:

@SpursOfficial: 6:05 PM - Starting line-up - Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Stewart, Naughton; Bentaleb, Huddlestone, Sigurdsson; Bale, Ceballos, Defoe.

Decent side. I hope Ceballos plays well, I think he can get a good loan somewhere this season.

Shagwell

remind me where you usually finish? bottom 50 or bottom 100

David Luiz will score more than his entire D
hazard will score more than his entire midfield
rvp will score more than this entire front
bale will score more than his entire team combined

you pick captains on a weekly basis on who plays the weakest team not a 35 year old who won't play 90 mins week in week out, and even if he does will get you 2 points. position matters not I love giggs, gotta pick him!!!! season captain !

Damn lunchbox going after the scooby dudek's. STE IS STAYING CAPTAIN.

But it's time to make some changes I dig it

Gambit

Thaaaaanks guys!!! haha, i mentioned the bayern comparison yesterday too when i was talking to a friends : D

our exam is built on HSK5. Lil different since we also use stuff from our book (for translating german into chinese) but tingli, yuedu and grammar are based on HSK5!

well done. Do you plan on going back to China again?

LegoArmo

Rooney's lucky he was born in England and not somewhere like Spain or Brazil, seems like he wants to be the best on the team and he wouldn't even start for them.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Rooney's ego is ridiculous.

I cannot believe those sources are correct, paraphrasing but the reporter said Rooney believes he is OWED a new contract regardless of how he is playing and dislikes that he is second fiddle to rvp.

Now Ferguson said it best "A fit Rooney who is playing well will never get substituted"

Fergie

Banned
So happy. Just heard I passed my final Chinese exam. You need it to finish ur bachelor at some point. I failed two times last year. And if u fail two times u have to wait 1 year. Thank god I did it.
I'll let go of all your trolling and say congrats.

Lol Rooney.

What are his reasons this time? Signing RVP was a statement and a half.

This is what the Sky reporter said. said:
"Rooney believes he is at the peak of his career and has no intention of becoming a squad rotation player or by playing second fiddle to anyone at Old Trafford.

"He believes he has nothing left to prove after nine successful seasons - yet that is what is being suggested by reports in the media which have interpreted the club's statement as meaning he's currently on trial for the coming season.

"Since he's returned from the pre-season tour due to injury, Rooney has been in touch with the club and spoken to David Moyes on the phone - he is angry and confused at the way he's been treated."

He basically doesn't want to fight for his place.

We pay him more than anybody else, he's unfit, plays shit...and he doesn't think he should be questioned.

Fuck off.

dc89

Remember when people talked about Cavani, Falcao, Hazard, RVP, etc going to City?

Negredo's good but like Navas and Fernandinho, he's not in the top bracket. I don't really get scared about City like I did when Aguero, Yaya, Silva etc were signed.

Yeah. But we got sick of being milked for every penny and we said 'not any more'.

But like Yurt has said. Do not underestimate a Mancini-less City.

Remember, the spine of the squad that won the PL is still intact.

Lunchbox

Banned
Rooney believes he is OWED a new contract regardless of how he is playing and dislikes that he is second fiddle to rvp.
"how dare rvp keep his weight and score more than me"

didn't he also say how he was tired of carrying the team after 09/10 and wanted united to sign more influential players or sell him

inbred scouse cunt

GQman2121

Banned
Rooney just needs to get the fuck out, sick of his shite now.

£25-30m for him just don't let it be Chelsea.

It'll be us and only us. I don't ever imagine him going abroad. He's no Becks. He needs that home comforting. London is the only option.

Not sure if want......

Kenka

Congrats Bla, you're awesome. Learning Chinese ? That calls for some solid guts.

LegoArmo

Yeah. But we got sick of being milked for every penny and we said 'not any more'.

But like Yurt has said. Do not underestimate a Mancini-less City.

Remember, the spine of the squad that won the PL is still intact.

You only won that league title because United fucked up at the end, and you're still overpaying, just for worse players.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Because if you look past all this ego bullshit, Wayne Rooney on his day is a match winner.

I think he could be devastating for Chelsea.

I dont think that Rooney exists in a United shirt, at least not enough to justify his attitude. I do wonder if he will regain his fire going to another club.

noal

Banned
This Rooney crap is getting boring now. If he doesn't want to stay and fight for his place then just get rid of the fat prat.

Tc91

I dont think that Rooney exists in a United shirt, at least not enough to justify his attitude. I do wonder if he will regain his fire going to another club.

I think he still can produce the magic for us (He was awesome at the Emptyhad) it's just he doesn't do it on a consistent basis and most of the time looks like he quite frankly doesn't give a shit.

You have to remember he's been with us for 10 years now, our 4th highest goalscorer only 50? behind Sir Bobby Charlton. It'll be hard seeing him at another PL team.

pappe

After everything I said and done. We need Rooney. Who can we sign who can replace him appropriately? And even if we are to approach said player what's the guarantee he will join us. We need to have a top class replacement at hand before letting him go and looking at the current market there re not many available.

dc89

I reckon City have a cheeky punt for Rooney. Just a cheeky one mind you, just to see the hilarity that would follow.

The City Store would get smashed up. Rooney would have thugs outside his house. Txiki would laugh and laugh.

Arnie

To be honest it's just bad man management from the cave slug. You can't say a player's not for sale, and then the following day indicate they're a mere bandaid for the squad. Telling Rooney that his duties basically amount to wiping RVP's arse during a time when two other big clubs have shown serious interest in him is just dense.

I reckon City have a cheeky punt for Rooney. Just a cheeky one mind you, just to see the hilarity that would follow.

The City Store would get smashed up. Rooney would have thugs outside his house. Txiki would laugh and laugh.

Txixi would probably bid £100m for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom