• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

the Suarez commercial is amazing. Friends shot it and sent me pics from set. Im kinda surprised at how good he is in it.

maxresdefault.jpg

link again jic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeihatAEk0g

panty

Do people really think Bale is as good as Ronaldo/Messi?

He's incredible, but they're a few levels above.

I don't think he's as good as the two but if he keeps developing as he has I don't see why not in a year or two. Just look at him, he's a great footballer in almost every aspect.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think this year Bale could have a season like Ronaldo's final one at United. He scored 21 goals and most of those were in the second half of the season once he stopped playing left wing, if he hits the ground running I think he can score 30 goals.

He missed some total sitters in the league, if he improved his close range finishing he could get to the highest level.

Carbonox

Do people really think Bale is as good as Ronaldo/Messi?

He's incredible, but they're a few levels above.

Anyone who does is a fucking moron.

He's damn good but I think he needs a while longer before he's deserved of being named among those two.

Plus I despise his face so it pains me to compliment the merkel, so that's high praise from me.

Lunchbox

Banned
I think this year Bale could have a season like Ronaldo's final one at United. He scored 21 goals and most of those were in the second half of the season once he stopped playing left wing, if he hits the ground running I think he score 30 goals.
then have his last season at spurs

Zaha - kagawa - bale
-----------rvp

Meier

It's an expensive new signing for an Italian team. The fans there are by far the most passionate in Europe.. I'd say none are even close. It's really sad how many issues they have with racism amongst them, because otherwise I'd say their fans were the best.

the Suarez commercial is amazing. Friends shot it and sent me pics from set. Im kinda surprised at how good he is in it.

link again jic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeihatAEk0g

This is fucking amazing. The dive followed by the call to be taken off.. I'm dying.

It's an expensive new signing for an Italian team. The fans there are by far the most passionate in Europe.. I'd say none are even close. It's really sad how many issues they have with racism amongst them, because otherwise I'd say their fans were the best.

Is that why none of their teams can sell out their grounds, except for Juventus who had to move from their 70k stadium to a 40k stadium to be able to do so?

The fact of the matter is that a lot of the people involved in the ultra movement in Italy don't work or are involved in organised crime and need little things like going to meet Strootman at the airport to fill their sad and pathetic day.

Carbonox

Newcastle dicking Motherwell at half time in our first pre-season game...

Motherwell: 1 (Vigurs 26)
Newcastle United: 3 (Vuckic 8, Gouffran 15, Sissoko 39)

Glad to see Vuckic back. Our only legit talented youngster IMO. :lol

This is fucking amazing. The dive followed by the call to be taken off.. I'm dying.

Greece and Turkish football fans beat them easily. Cyprus Weirdly passionate too.

Ushojax

Is Cisse in the squad? Or is he banished?

You still conceded though... and that's a Motherwell who just lost their star midfielder Nicky Law to the rangers :p

Meier

Greece and Turkish football fans beat them easily. Cyprus Weirdly passionate too.

Yeah, good call on the Turks. Welcome to Hell indeed. I don't know much about the Greeks but I wouldn't doubt that to be true either. I should have prefaced that I was thinking of the major leagues.

The Germans are the most passionate about football in Europe. No question about that.

Regarding this and your previous post. I don't necessary equate overriding passion with attendance at games. Some countries are better off than others in terms of finances which affects people's ability to buy tickets to games.

Ushojax

Yeah, good call on the Turks. Welcome to Hell indeed. I don't know much about the Greeks but I wouldn't doubt that to be true either. I should have prefaced that I was thinking of the major leagues.

Regarding this and your previous post. I don't necessary equate overriding passion with attendance at games. Some countries are better off than others in terms of finances which affects people's ability to buy tickets to games.

PAOK away was the craziest atmosphere I've ever seen. It was like playing Leonidas FC.

Hello footbros.. I don't need to say this but.. kinda feel to let go some steam and i feel welcome here. My dad passed away a few hours ago, and well I feel down, but he taught me to keep on going. So thats what im doin...

in other news, haha tito puting pep where he deserves. Pep came a bit hypocrite when he called barca. I laughed a little to be honest.

My deepest condolences man.

K1LLER7

Hello footbros.. I don't need to say this but.. kinda feel to let go some steam and i feel welcome here. My dad passed away a few hours ago, and well I feel down, but he taught me to keep on going. So thats what im doin...

in other news, haha tito puting pep where he deserves. Pep came a bit hypocrite when he called barca. I laughed a little to be honest.

Sorry for your loss bro.

Stay strong.

Ajax players always ride their bikes at De Lutte, traditional training site pre season. Even the new players from far away countries are taught how to ride if they don't already know :p

Riding bikes is one of my favourite hobbies. I wish they had more bike roads here, it would be heaven.

I don't equate mob culture with football passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom