• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Don't be so racist.

No idea.

Regardless of the type of poker the winning hands are the same throughout. So check that out first, then find out what kind. Most likely it will be Hold Em' as thats been the most popular for a while, plenty of free sites to play.

We're gonna have a squad to fear next season. That's two of the biggest problem areas sown up.

Quietly building a title winning squad.
i04TNb2c2ovIG.gif

Poker is awesome. We could have a lot of fun by playing online together (for free)

Yeah that's a good shout.

Tc91

Major squad problems being addressed, top manager, end of season form was incredible, no injuries (Jack back). No more world class players to overshadow our problems. It's do or die.

The squad just gels.

Like Willkiller said, too early to be saying Arsenal will be challenging for the title. You've only signed Sanogo.

Like Willkiller said, too early to be saying Arsenal will be challenging for the title. You've only signed Sanogo.

I really hope they do. But we're all old enough not to consider transfers 'sown up' until it's on the club website with the player holding a shirt.

Anything can happen and you have to ask yourself why the Higuain deal is taking so long...

I can't see Arsenal being challengers or feared even if they do get Cesar and Higuain.

They're really not that good to turn the fortunes of a side.

Good signings for sure...still a long way off from being feared or winning the title. They'd need a couple more big players to achieve that IMO.

I mean I wouldn't consider United's squad one to be "feared" at the moment and it definitely needs work before I'd be confident it will challenge for the title...and I feel like it's stronger than Arsenal's right now.

Meier

The Daily Star claims Barry is on £125k a week. Holy hell, no wonder he doesn't want to leave early. The team has cut the wage bill by a huge figure and will continue to do so. By comparison, Ferna is apparently on £90k and Navas is on £70k.

Salvadora

I really hope they do. But we're all old enough not to consider transfers 'sown up' until it's on the club website with the player holding a shirt.

Anything can happen and you have to ask yourself why the Higuain deal is taking so long...

It was tongue in cheek :p, but those transfers look pretty good from what we've heard.

The prospect of us having a complete squad by kickoff is mouthwatering, though. We can really try and hit the ground running.

It was tongue in cheek :p, but those transfers look pretty good from what we've heard.

The prospect of us having a complete squad by kickoff is mouthwatering, though. We can really try and hit the ground running.

They do. And it is.

I just don't want you to get hurt bro.

I'm pretty sure I learnt how to play poker from RDR :lol

see guys, games can teach you things!

As for Arsenal, gonna say we need at least a CB and a DM to really challenge. If we don't get them, then nope.

Salvadora

What's going to happen at RB?

Good question.

Sagna only has a year left and we've heard rumblings of a move abroad. That only leaves us with the corporal. From what I've seen we haven't even been linked with a RB. It's all up in the air, but the situation has been going on long enough that it won't be out of the blue. The decision would have been made long ago, so Arsenal wouldn't be taken by surprise.

Good question.

Sagna only has a year left and we've heard rumblings of a move abroad. That only leaves us with the corporal. From what I've seen we haven't even been linked with a RB. It's all up in the air, but the situation has been going on long enough that it won't be out of the blue. The decision would have been made long ago, so Arsenal wouldn't be taken by surprise.
Sagna is dunzo I think. Even if he wants to stay he was just shit last season. Suppose he could still get it back but he didn't seem to be showing any desire.

Heard someone suggest Richards would be a good option for Arsenal. Would make sense and work quite well I think..but City would want a pretty hefty fee I reckon.

I'm pretty sure I learnt how to play poker from RDR :lol

see guys, games can teach you things!

As for Arsenal, gonna say we need at least a CB and a DM to really challenge. If we don't get them, then nope.

I couldn't beat the chess game in Fable 2 :(

I had to use the windows chess game on the highest difficulty and input the Fable AI's moves as me. And then I would copy the Windows AI's moves in Fable.

Lightning

Banned
Sagna is dunzo I think. Even if he wants to stay he was just shit last season. Suppose he could still get it back but he didn't seem to be showing any desire.

Heard someone suggest Richards would be a good option for Arsenal. Would make sense and work quite well I think..but City would want a pretty hefty fee I reckon.
I have heard Serge Aurier mentioned with us as well who wouldn't cost as much but lacks experience.

Amazing talent but not the finished article yet so a typical Wenger signing.

Salvadora

Sagna was phenomenal in his prime, but I just can't get over how bad he was this season. Maybe the injuries really took their toll.

I'm not completely sold on a move for Micah, but I think I could be persuaded. It'd be nice to have another English lad in the squad, I feel like that was a big contributor to our recent run of form. Much more loyal, too.
I have heard Serge Aurier mentioned with us as well who wouldn't cost as much but lacks experience.

Amazing talent but not the finished article yet so a typical Wenger signing.

He posted a picture of himself in an Arsenal shirt.

Don't get ahead of yourself, lad.

K1LLER7

@Marcelo_Lopez
"many questions about Thiago. Understandable, shall we say a certain player will be arriving in a certain city on a certain flight very soon."

Now for Graham to say something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom