• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phelan said Ronaldo's coming.

And the Arsenal fans think they're gonna finish above us hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Clegg

Phelan was interviewed on 5live. He also talked about the Rooney double transfer request.

Hopefully the BBC will have it online soon.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Phelan was interviewed on 5live. He also talked about the Rooney double transfer request.

Hopefully the BBC will have it online soon.

When was the interview? Time/program?

Arshavin had 4 assists today in an intersquad game. HNNNNGG

A couple of weeks of washing the Arsenal taint out of him and he'll be as good as new.

Zabojnik

Hot diggety damn, Paulinho is officially coming to Spurs.

I'm posting a formation dammit.

Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen BAE
Paulinho Sandro
Dembele
Lennon Villa Bale

That's some good shit.

That's a fantastic 11. Now you only have to get rid of the portughese Zeman and a CL spot is as good as secured.

Bought a Vita.

Beat Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack.

Playing Knytt but I'm not sure I'm getting much out of the open world map exploration in this 3rd chapter. Game does not give enough information at times and ended up selling some artifacts without knowing I needed them. Fuck it.

Working my way to the Vita exclusives like Gravity Rush, Wipeout and Uncharted.

Going to pick up Muramasa since I'm using a North American account.

What up #vitabros?

Yen

Near the end of S4 of Parks and Rec, and Tom has become very unlikeable, even more than normal.
Dating Ann Perkins is a very stupid arc.

K1LLER7

Bought a Vita.

Playing Knytt but I'm not sure I'm getting much out of the open world map exploration in this 3rd chapter. Game does not give enough information at times and ended up selling some artifacts without knowing I needed them. Fuck it.

What up #vitabros?
Sup #Vitabro.

Get Persona 4G and Virtues last reward. Soul Sacrifice too.

Sup #Vitabro.

Get Persona 4G and Virtues last reward

Got Virtue's Last Reward from PSN+.

#Vitabro7, I just don't know if that's the type of game I really want to play....

Edit: @LT, don't really give a shit about VT4 though I saw that deal everywhere. PSN+ gives me enough games that I won't play, don't want to add to it with a game I definitely am not interested in.

P4G, though.... maybe when the price drops.

The only game I own is Lumines. Think I'm doing this right.

LTWheels

Bought a Vita.

What up #vitabros?

Get P4G. Best game on the system. If you live in the UK you can also get Virtua Tennis 4 from retail for around £4.

This is what playing P4G feels like:

OtvIAZ6.gif

According to Bild, Watzke said we'll spend €50m including Sokratis. So that's 42m left.

I don't get it to be honest. Quotes like "We'll net invest heavily." and then "only" 50m? Sure, 50m is a lot but not that much considering we got 37m for Götze. Add the other fees we got for Koch, Ginzcek, Bittencourt, etc. and that's less than 10m net spent.

Any chance Watzke tries to play it down a bit? Because our transfers would rather look like this:
Eriksen - ~15m
Aubameyang - 10-15m
Some other guy - 10-15m
Than all those players that are rumored like Micky, Bernard, etc. and I don't see why we wouldn't have signed Eriksen yet. There's hardly a better CAM in the 10-15m price range, Eriksen wants a move and Ajax would sell. So why would it take so long?

Chelsea return to training on Monday so I assume we would want Cavani sorted by then.

Also any news on goal line technology? Will it be ready for the start of the premier league season?

Wes

venison crêpe
Which striker are Spurs supposedly buying this summer? I just realised their squad seems fairly decent with the Paulinho addition.

Lightning

Banned
Getting 2m for Mannone and buying Cesar for 1.5m would be a brilliant bit of business.
That would be excellent. I am very optimistic regarding this summer transfers that we are going to strengthen key areas.

We are doing a great job so far of clearing out the deadwood. After Bendtner, who is close to gone, only really Gervinho to get rid off after that and we are all set.

Unsure whether getting rid of Vermaelen is a good idea.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
anyone heard of this rogue legacy game? Every lol stream I watch people are playing it inbetween queue's, looks interesting thought Ive no idea what you do.

Wes

venison crêpe
Chelsea return to training on Monday so I assume we would want Cavani sorted by then.

Also any news on goal line technology? Will it be ready for the start of the premier league season?

I know villa put out a piece on their website a couple of weeks ago saying engineers have been in to fit all the cameras and that testing and calibration was expected to happen early this month (if I recall correctly).

I know villa put out a piece on their website a couple of weeks ago saying engineers have been in to fit all the cameras and that testing and calibration was expected to happen early this month (if I recall correctly).

I hope everyone has it ready for the start of the season.

Going to take up to 20 days according to something I read on twitter. His agent meets Napoli owner this week to get his transfer fee dropped but he wants to join us (how reliable it is I have no idea), I'm hyped though, hopefully we can get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom