• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

Santos. Apparently they paid 8.5M

If true:

h9vYW.gif

rodvik

The quote from the Nuremberg official is there has been discussions behind the scenes with Aston Villa but they're reluctant to let him go. The article then says should a formal bid be made things may progress rapidly.

With Belhanda already gone this is my new reason to get excite.

Kiyotake > Kagawa

Truth. Kiyotake is best Japan.

unless he signs for someone else

Just read that Christopher Samba might be coming back to Anzhi, lol. Better than playing in the Championship I guess but what happened Chris? I thought you left Anzhi because you wanted to be closer to your kids?

flippedb

Banned

Meier

Just read that Christopher Samba might be coming back to Anzhi, lol. Better than playing in the Championship I guess but what happened Chris? I thought you left Anzhi because you wanted to be closer to your kids?
Probably remembered why he left in the first place!

I looked into buying a Japan NT shirt here at a soccer store and it was like ¥13,000 ($135 or so) or something. Thanks but no thanks!

GorillaJu

The Mirror said:
Liverpool target Mkhitaryan warned Reds aren't exactly Real Madrid by his current coach

Yeah, lucky for him. Last time we met Real Madrid we ran over their smarmy ass shithouse of a club 5-0 on aggregate.

bjaelke

Stefan Coerts @StefanCoerts
Marcel Brands has made it clear that #PSV have no intention to sell Kevin #Strootman this summer amid interest from #MUFC & #SSCNapoli.

GorillaJu

All that positive (wtf) Limp Bizkit talk last night killed the thread.

0ogGw6L.jpg

Thank god I wasn't around for that discussion. I'm ready to forget that genre and era of music ever existed. Mainstream music today is so superior to that of the 90s - there are only a few decent 90s bands that were really big. Now we have Lady Gaga, Kanye, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake - far and away superior to the shit that was popular when I was a teenager.

I love 90s indie music, but the mainstream shit was dreadful beyond words.

Thank god I wasn't around for that discussion. I'm ready to forget that genre and era of music ever existed. Mainstream music today is so superior to that of the 90s - there are only a few decent 90s bands that were really big. Now we have Lady Gaga, Kanye, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake - far and away superior to the shit that was popular when I was a teenager.

I love 90s indie music, but the mainstream shit was dreadful beyond words.

I'm not ready for another music discussion, just going to say that Katy Perry is about on the same level of shit as Limp Bizkit. Replace her with Kimbra instead and we might have a deal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Kanye West is the black Justin Bieber.

-

Llorente will actually be the second Basque player to wear #14 for us. The 1st was Didier Deschamps.

The_More_You_Know.jpg

confuziz

Banned
Stefan Coerts @StefanCoerts
Marcel Brands has made it clear that #PSV have no intention to sell Kevin #Strootman this summer amid interest from #MUFC & #SSCNapoli.

Thanks to the money we made from selling Lens, Mertens and Pieters, we don't really need to sell any other players.

I doubt we would refuse 20 million euros though..

GorillaJu

Kanye West is the black Justin Bieber.

IMO Justin Bieber isn't even that bad. Yes, his face is even more punchable than Jordi Alba's, but I'd rather Justin Bieber be popular than 98 degrees or whoever it was shitting up the airwaves 15 years ago.

Kenka

I cannot believe Gomez is off to FIrenze. He could play for any team on this planet, what the hell has gone through his mind, I wonder.

God damn I love the fucking Russian league. I posted a couple days ago that Anzhi were rumoured to be buying one of Russia's most talented young players, Aleksandr Kokorin, from Dinamo for 20 million.

Now today some dude(semi-famous pranker in Russia) released some audio of himself pretending to be Kokorin and having a 10 minute phone conversation with the chairman of Anzhi. Really funny stuff actually.

rodvik

Dat plastered on attitude.

Sometimes she's fit as fuck,sometimes she looks like Bieber. In the same video.

Has Mickey Tits happened yet?

Also, Linius, you're a right cunt. Thanks to you I've had Time Machine by Ride stuck in my head for the last 2 days

It is a catchy tune. Looks like a bunch of drooling idiots in the video though. Walking slowly around a room with giant teddy bears on their backs doesnt look like much of a "party" to me.

Also, get arf my faackin lawn, afore I set that dawgs on ya.

Belhanda has reportedly decided that he doesn't, after all, love the fucking Ukrainian league.

Yeah I saw that too. Seems kinda weird, I mean they already presented him as a Dynamo player at halftime of the Dynamo-Zenit game. Maybe he thought he was signing for Dynamo Moscow instead and then once he realized he wasn't he:

tumblr_m84b5txkNh1r76lino1_250.gif

rodvik

Belhanda has reportedly decided that he doesn't, after all, love the fucking Ukrainian league.

Yeah I saw that too. Seems kinda weird, I mean they already presented him as a Dynamo player at halftime of the Dynamo-Zenit game. Maybe he thought he was signing for Dynamo Moscow instead and then once he realized he wasn't he:

tumblr_m84b5txkNh1r76lino1_250.gif

I saw that too. Hilarious. The bloke seems like a twat.

Jack cw

I cannot believe Gomez is off to FIrenze. He could play for any team on this planet, what the hell has gone through his mind, I wonder.
Gomez fits their kind of counter attacking. Florentina will get a big level up with Gomez.
But wtf Bayern... 18mil€... for one of the best cfs in the world, maybe the best inside the box.... wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom