• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
He posted a picture of himself in an Arsenal shirt.

Don't get ahead of yourself, lad.
I would welcome him with open arms though He will become a fantastic RB before long.

I was surprised to see him tweet that picture though. Won't make him popular with his club.

Guys nintendo are being racist again http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=610306
KuGsj.gif

You americans and your racism

K1LLER7

Killer posted it. I don't trust him. The damn account could say this is a parody account and he would still post it in here.
You mistake me for Freewheelin' :p

I post the info just for you. Why don't you trust me :'(

#IAMITK

Remember last season when quite a few footy-gaf members got caught out by the SkySporf parody account.

You mistake me for Freewheelin' :p

I post the info just for you. Why don't you trust me :'(

#IAMITK

Remember last season when quite a few footy-gaf members got caught out by the SkySporf parody account.

I have become a FootyGAF meme :(

Joined the likes of DC'ing and two-sided triangles.

Scum

What the bloody hell?! I only just recently subscribed to the Animal Crossing thread only to find it locked. Why?
Because they're on the third OT already! o.o

I really need to start playing this properly.

FootballFan

Yeah it's from that song in FIFA that is always on.

Have no idea what he says.

Yeah it's been a blur, sippin my oasis, only if you're fred durst.

lol fred durst.

Neymar will style at Barca and then come up against Phil Jones in the CL final, finding himself in his pocket once again.

pls don't make me find Jones getting yellow carded for fouling him in that exact game.

Batigol

Banned
What the bloody hell?! I only just recently subscribed to the Animal Crossing thread only to find it locked. Why?
Because they're on the third OT already! o.o

I really need to start playing this properly.

What happened to threads being moved to community after two ot's?

I remember really really loving that mission impossible song from Limp Bizkit when I was 10. Was also constantly played on MTV and it felt good every time.

Wes

venison crêpe
I doubt he leaves considering the fans love him and he's only been there for a year.

The quote from the Nuremberg official is there has been discussions behind the scenes with Aston Villa but they're reluctant to let him go. The article then says should a formal bid be made things may progress rapidly.

With Belhanda already gone this is my new reason to get excite.

Kiyotake > Kagawa

I remember really really loving that mission impossible song from Limp Bizkit when I was 10. Was also constantly played on MTV and it felt good every time.

I used to love 'Rollin', mostly because of The Undertaker.

They were pretty fun when they played Leeds Festival a couple of years back though. In a 'I can't believe I'm seeing Limp Bizkit live' sorta way.

K1LLER7

pls don't make me find Jones getting yellow carded for fouling him in that exact game.
Jones did that to roughen him up and put fear into him. Neymar was never the same after he got tackled. He knew he couldn't do anything up against the greatest Man Utd player ever.

Lol no. This will get back to me and turn weird. She kinda looks like this though. Just with hazel eyes

CLhtn9P.jpg

I'll be honest, if we got blackout drunk at a wedding I probably wouldn't say no

Second cousins? Just do it man, you're basically from different planets if it's second cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom