• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Arnie, how's the flat baby?

Rodallega on 70k what the fuck. How can Fulham afford that

What the FUCK is Berbatov on then

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
:lol

Should've guessed.

City are very obliging. Want £25m for Fernandinho? Here take £35m. Want Ade? Sure we'll pay half his wage. Maicon? Lets give him 100k a week.

They'll do anything you want.

GorillaJu

Did absolutely no one look at my post about players on free transfers? They're in special situations - their wages include a signing on fee spread out over the length of their contract. It's not a "normal" salary. At least 4 of the players on that top 10 list are free signings whose wages will look inflated.

Wilbur

Banned
For more accurate injury information they also have legal access to the NHS archives for the player, their children and parents. How else would we know which STD's Cole is carrying around?

Lol I remember I added AIDS to the FM editor once and on my second day of training Rio got it and retired :(

Did absolutely no one look at my post about players on free transfers? They're in special situations - their wages include a signing on fee spread out over the length of their contract. It's not a "normal" salary. At least 4 of the players on that top 10 list are free signings whose wages will look inflated.

Yeah but still... Rodallega. I like him but even with those terms it's still ludicrous, especially for Fulham.

Apparently Kone has said he wants to join Everton. Good signing if true. McManaman, Maloney and McCarthy must be off soon as well.

Salazar

This is official from the Arsenal media team

gartMaz.jpg

:lol

that fucking club

LeBoef

I think I actually want this to happen. Rooney barely kept himself in shape under Fergie, it would be fascinating to see how Wenger would handle a fat bastard like him.

woot?! hearing that for the first time, that rooney could join the gunners.
who else is on wengers list?

Arnie

I SAID HOW IS THE FLAT YOU CUNT

Good. In some dodgy apartment building that looks like something from The Getaway 2, but inside it's trendy, well furnished, and clean. My room's got a nice leather sofa, too, so I can kick back and watch Luther on the iPad. Only met one of my flatmates, Daniella, some chick from Milan (she lives with her boyfriend in the downstairs room). Not met the rest, but heard them moving about, one was listening to what sounded like French radio. The other was listening to Debaser.

Another day of mooching today, before work starts tomorrow. Proper shitting myself for work, woke up today with what felt like a porcupine in my gut, couldn't lie in. Tubing to Angel now to sort out some banking and plan my route for tomorrow.

Later I'll unpack all my naughty gear which is still overflowing in my opened suitcase.

Splatt

Top Ten Overpaid Premier League Players

1) Maicon - £100,000 p/w (3rd choice RB LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL)

2) Shay Given - £60.000 p/w

3) Anderson - £80,000 p/w

4) Chamakh - £93,000 p/w

5) Fernando Torres - £175,000 p/w

6) Emmanuel Adebayor - £100,000 p/w

7) Darren Bent - £70,000 p/w

8) Abou Diaby - £60,000 p/w

9) Stewart Downing - £80,000 p/w

10) Hugo Rodallega - £70,000 p/w

I wanted to say where's Joe Cole when he was in Liverpool, but that's a current list :|

Wilbur

Banned
Reckon Klopp will leave then? Like, you think Dortmund will hit a ceiling and he'll just up sticks and go somewhere that doesn't have cunty Bayern floating around?

National team manager? Abroad? Watch him become next Arsenal manager or some shit :/

United fans, lol

Ahahah

Arnie

The Getaway 2 loooool

Shit game.
Got stuck on a mission where that girl has to sneak around an office building and sacked it off.

Getaway one was boss, though.
Arnie's Flat Wish List

1. Share all naughty gear
2. Have a threesome with the Italian bird
3. Shave nipples
She's not that hot, to be honest.

There's two other girls in the flat, though, so cross your fingers and toes. The threesome could still happen.

Got a chocolate yazoo in the fridge, that's some naughty gear I won't be sharing.

Salazar

Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal 5m
We also want to see your manga designs of the players, all for the chance to win a signed version of the Arsene Wenger design! #ArsenalManga

One to watch.

Got stuck on a mission where that girl has to sneak around an office building and sacked it off.

Getaway one was boss, though.
I never finished Getaway 1; got stuck on a mission where you rob a museum and you get out and there are police raping you all over the place and FUCK THIS SHIT, I'M TURNING IT OFF.

Cool going around the real London though, that was fucking boss.

Wilbur

Banned
Arsenal are an embarrassment. Joke club, with the last bastion of class increasingly hounded by board and fans alike, who'll up sticks and win two consecutive trebles with PSG while Malky Mackay gets the move of his dreams.

Forgot van Wolfswinkel signed for Norwich. Next year's gonna be great, hardly anyone's signed a defender yet which roughly means it's the same level of shit it was last year. Record goals, record awful defending. I'm excited.

Reckon Klopp will leave then? Like, you think Dortmund will hit a ceiling and he'll just up sticks and go somewhere that doesn't have cunty Bayern floating around?

National team manager? Abroad? Watch him become next Arsenal manager or some shit :/

Well, he doesn't leave before 2016, that's for sure. And I can see him staying even longer but at some point he will leave.

Klopp, not only as coach but also as person, will be (almost) impossible to replace and things will change a lot then.

Wilbur

Banned
Well, he doesn't leave before 2016, that's for sure. And I can see him staying even longer but at some point he will leave.

Klopp, not only as coach but also as person, will be (almost) impossible to replace and things will change a lot then.

Managers don't matter anyway
#Heynckes2016 #believe

I don't want Klopp to ever leave (unless we got him lol). He and Conte, they're managers that just absolutely fit the clubs they're at and should stay for as long as they can keep them competitive. But this is coming from a Fergie acolyte so I understand that's hardly the norm :/

Wes

venison crêpe
Arsenal are an embarrassment. Joke club, with the last bastion of class increasingly hounded by board and fans alike, who'll up sticks and win two consecutive trebles with PSG while Malky Mackay gets the move of his dreams.

Forgot van Wolfswinkel signed for Norwich. Next year's gonna be great, hardly anyone's signed a defender yet which roughly means it's the same level of shit it was last year. Record goals, record awful defending. I'm excited.

We have already signed one defender with enough charisma to fill the chasm throughout the league.

k1Yu3RT.jpg

I already love this guy.
And if that's not enough, we've upped our handsome quota tenfold:

BOHIzzACIAAW_YV.jpg:large

Most handsome left back in the league.

Wilbur

Banned
We have already signed one defender with enough charisma to fill the chasm throughout the league.

http://i.imgur.com/k1Yu3RT.jpg[/MG]

I already love this guy.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOHIzzACIAAW_YV.jpg:large[/IM]

Most handsome left back in the league.[/QUOTE]

Villa to win the league

Linius

http://i.imgur.com/k1Yu3RT.jpg[/IMG

I already love this guy.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOHIzzACIAAW_YV.jpg:large

Most handsome left back in the league.

You guys singed a hipster?

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck me Wimbledon is packed already. Someone's dressed like Federer walking up the stairs at the train station

a) he's out you turkey
b) it's the women today you turkey
c) nice hair tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom