• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_prOdigy

944178_10152985944775455_1942074056_n.jpg

No cheap club shop mouse mat in this office. Unlike that rabble across the city.

has Bobby shat in the lollipop bowl

bjaelke

I can believe we're yet to see the best, as we still need a first team attacking mid/winger, and a first team CB, even if we manage to keep hold of Suarez.

You have a link to that RAWK post? I'm in proper muppet-mode today.

Andre @Andre_8626
#LFC could sign #Mkhitaryan only in 2 Weeks

Yesterday it was "within 72 hours"

:lol

Feorax

Can't link because I believe it's still banned, but I urge people to have a look at Adrian Durhams Daily Mail column today. Honestly the biggest load of shite I've read in a long time.

Personal highlight is him blaming club youth academies for the failures of the English national youth teams this summer.

Salazar

Can't link because I believe it's still banned, but I urge people to have a look at Adrian Durhams Daily Mail column today. Honestly the biggest load of shite I've read in a long time.

Daily Mail football columns are a cascade of record-setting goo-brained filth.

I was initially taken aback when I read futbolGAF suggestions that Martin Samuel should be shot.

I would now recommend that he be melted.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vucinic to set for 9m. I don't know how I feel about selling Vucinic to get Jovetic this year. Can't we just sell both Quagliarella and Matri (and Giovinco?)?

Burn them all for all I care.

EVERY SINGLE ONE

Except for Federica Nargi, can we keep her around?

dc89

That mac isn't plugged in, lad.

Open your eyes.

Mancini stole the power cable on the way out.

Shit Chelsea bidding for Bruma.

I love how City paint everything sky blue at their place. Looks completely shit but they're not phased.

Everything is either blue, or blue and white stripes. Brilliant.

has Bobby shat in the lollipop bowl

He probably left something in the managers locker.

West Brom are favourites to get Nicolas Anelka. Wonder how he will do? He seemed to be terrible for Chelsea at the end and have no idea how he did at Juve.

Loved him when he was playing well for us!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
No cheap club shop mouse mat in this office. Unlike that rabble across the city.

I'm always amazed at how rubbish manager's offices are. In my mind's eye they are like Dumbledore's study at Hogwarts, but in reality they look like the back office of a Halifax Travelodge.

dc89

Wooden would have a dungeon.

Wilbur wouldn't have one, and would maintain his hours at Nandos.

He'd use portions of chicken for planning out formations

What is that room, a fucking primary school office? That's not fit for a #MassiveClub

Thats the office we're allowed to see. Maybe he has another one? ;p

Is that a board for planning formations on the left?

City to play a lopsided 5-5-13?

I think it's a calendar.

Splatt

Transfer window in Italy is like a Spanish soap opera :lol:

Though, they still can't beat that moment when Torres went to Chelsea and Caroll to Liverpool. Drama!

Feorax

Is Eric Abidal still looking for a club?

I could think of much worse signings to provide short term cover for our LB position whilst we sort out everything else. Seems like he'd be a great guy to have in and around the dressing room too.

Timurid

Is Eric Abidal still looking for a club?

I could think of much worse signings to provide short term cover for our LB position whilst we sort out everything else. Seems like he'd be a great guy to have in and around the dressing room too.
I think he wants to end his career at Monaco.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I'M 21 TODAY!!!!!!

Santos is thinking about a friendly to lower Robinho's price. It's like there's somebody worse than us.

--

Borussia signed Pierre Aubameyang, huh? Haven't followed him since he was in our Primavera, it seems like he became really good. Looking forward to see him in a big club, he has the chance to win something important now.

--

Happy Birthday Timerda :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom