• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sammer on Götze:
"At first, it was unimagineable for our coach (Pep), similiar to the Barca and Real relations. It's hardly possible to get a player from the other club. We then explained him that Götze is a classless fuck and it's possible to get him. And Pep was happy."

Interesting.

Wilbur

Banned
Sammer on Götze:
"At first, it was unimagineable for our coach (Pep), similiar to the Barca and Real relations. It's hardly possible to get a player from the other club. We then explained him that Götze is a classless fuck and it's possible to get him. And Pep was happy."

Interesting.

... wait. what?

dc89

Sammer on Götze:

Interesting.

This is a half truth. And that's good enough for me.

Wilbur

Banned
I doubt he actually said that =P

Wilbury pls

Götze is a classless fuck so he wouldn't be lying.

I'm tired. Leave me alone. I'm grilling chicken for 9 hours today with a hangover, then I have to finish an essay for 12 tomorrow before work at 4, then Friday I have an exam and then going Ireland for the weekend. Hectic.

I'm missing all the tennis and the unveiling of Moyeezus. If only I had the balls of Mario Götze, I'd have told everyone to fuck off by now

Linius

Excuses, it's excuses.

Anyways, just saw all four goals from Neymar in the Confed Cup. It's amazing how all four are beauties on it's own.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm believing the hype. If Neymar makes Barca better to watch it'll be nice. Eto'o, Henry, Ronaldinho, that shit was delicious. There's only once I've watched Barca since then and I've genuinely been blown away and that was the 5-0. They just get more boring year after year. Bring the unpredictability back.

Feorax

BOKW97ECAAALGGf.jpg

Newbies have arrived for the first day of training. Aspas looks more like a rapist every time I see him.

Toure is lurking around somewhere too. Should get his signing formally confirmed today.

Salazar

Newbies have arrived for the first day of training. Aspas looks more like a rapist every time I see him.

Toure is lurking around somewhere too. Should get his signing formally confirmed today.

The one on the left doesn't look able to stand on his own.

Wes

venison crêpe
-------------------- Guzan --------------------

Lowton ----- Vlaar --- Okore ----- Luna

--------- Westwood -- Delph -------------

Weimann --- Kiyotake --- Agbonlahor

------------------ Benteke -------------------

Believe.

Arnie

Jesus, forgot about the tube. Was stood next to some sweaty European type who smelt like a mangy ball sack pickled in cigarette smoke.

Now sat on a bench in Islington like a fucking Ubisoft game, just sitting, blending, watching.

You pleb, Frijj is always the superior choice.
Fuck that, had a banana one once and it made me feel ill.
I came pretty close to meeting Arnie once. But that's it.
At Odeon? That was a close shave.
i met arnie once by staring into his soul through his voice and found a world of denim and pot noodles
I feel like I've met you because you sound exactly like Jordan Henderson.

Feorax

@arturpetrosyan: Before you buy something big, you have to sell something big. And things don't always go to plan. #LFC

He's not giving up on this is he?

And that tactic worked out really fucking well the last time we sold something big didn't it?

GorillaJu

He's not giving up on this is he?

And that tactic worked out really fucking well the last time we sold something big didn't it?

He's full of shit. We'll see what happens with Mkh. The Echo reckon we're trudging through talks slowly still, and didnt mention Spurs or Dortmund. Did you read the RAWK post from the guy who met John Henry in Boston? Seems like we need to just be patient as the best is yet to come.

bjaelke

The Kop 305 @TheKop305
Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins has confirmed the club have opened talks with #LFC over a potential move for midfielder Jonjo Shelvey. (Echo)

dc89

992900_10152985944145455_1020248805_n.jpg

If he's going to Engineer a CL winning side, the grass has to be the right length.

944178_10152985944775455_1942074056_n.jpg

No cheap club shop mouse mat in this office. Unlike that rabble across the city.

Feorax

He's full of shit. We'll see what happens with Mkh. The Echo reckon we're trudging through talks slowly still, and didnt mention Spurs or Dortmund. Did you read the RAWK post from the guy who met John Henry in Boston? Seems like we need to just be patient as the best is yet to come.

I can believe we're yet to see the best, as we still need a first team attacking mid/winger, and a first team CB, even if we manage to keep hold of Suarez.

You have a link to that RAWK post? I'm in proper muppet-mode today.

Shit Chelsea bidding for Bruma.

I love how City paint everything sky blue at their place. Looks completely shit but they're not phased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom