• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Adam Maher to PSV is a strange one. If I'm not mistaken he was a massive Ajax fan as a kid who was turned down on three occasions when trying to get into the youth set-up. I think he's even been to the club quite a few times recently despite playing for AZ.

That said, Liverpool must save Private (Mkhita)Ryan.

Mastadon

Banned
Liverpool have, by far, the ugliest team in the PL.

No.

7QrngPR.jpg

BPcP8Ht.jpg

xRxA1Dw.jpg

Carbonox

Read up on some Mickey McHickey articles and saw some videos - I'm now a believer. DEM 2012/2013 STATS. He'd be quality for Dortmund.

Mastadon

Banned
Gerrard? Really? It looks like someones pinching his face really hard from top to bottom

I know, I couldn't think of a third good looking player though :( It was between him and Skrtel.

Read up on some Mickey McHickey articles and saw some videos - I'm now a believer. DEM 2012/2013 STATS. He'd be quality for Dortmund.

Look he's not going to Dortmund. Two shady Eastern European "journalists" have assured us that he's coming to Anfield. If we can't trust Artur Petrosyan, who can we trust?

Lol Santos. Trying to out-Gold Tie the original Gold Tie. They will budge before July 15.

Also Aubameyang did awesome in France. Too bad he was with us right before we switched policy to start focusing on promoting Primavera players, we missed out.
Pretty much. He's 24 y/o, but loaning him all over Europe would've been better. Oh well, it was a long shot, he never actually showed anything close to what he did last year.

Inzaghi will be our manager next year IMO.
My money is either on Pippo (if the Primavera reaches the Scudetto semifinals at least), Prandelli (especially if Italy fucks up the WC, not that likely though) or Montella (like Prandelli, has to fuck up everything next season).

confuziz

Banned
Adam Maher to PSV is a strange one. If I'm not mistaken he was a massive Ajax fan as a kid who was turned down on three occasions when trying to get into the youth set-up. I think he's even been to the club quite a few times recently despite playing for AZ.

Never heard of this before. He always preferred PSV above Ajax according to him and his dad.

No.

http://i.imgur.com/7QrngPR.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BPcP8Ht.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xRxA1Dw.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Who's the last one?

[quote="bjaelke, post: 67671206"]It feel unpolished. Issues with framerate and steering feels like an arcade racer. Cornering is my biggest concern right now. Might give it another shot later.[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to trying it later. Been waiting for it since it downloaded 6 hours ago.

Carbonox

I know, I couldn't think of a third good looking player though :( It was between him and Skrtel.

Look he's not going to Dortmund. Two shady Eastern European "journalists" have assured us that he's coming to Anfield. If we can't trust Artur Petrosyan, who can we trust?

Through their human trafficking organization?

Walshy

:lol

In all seriousness getting a retweet by fucking Tancredi of all people isnt that credible either.
according to sky italy

subtles

Never heard of this before. He always preferred PSV above Ajax according to him and his dad.

I read about this quite a while ago when he was touted as the next big thing but this is an article I just found by Jan van Eyck quoting Nusport. Regarding him recently visiting Ajax, it presumably happened at the end of the season and a journalist on twitter said it had nothing to do with his transfer as he was a fan of the club when he was younger.

http://blogs.bettor.com/AZs-Adam-Maher-interested-in-joining-Ajax-Amsterdam-a174509

Linius

Well, well. Checked if the tent is still complete. My body is ready for Rock Werchter now. I can only hope for some sunny weather.

Mastadon

Banned
So are you going to buy some first choice defenders as well? If we're honest Liverpool could probably do with two new full backs as well as a new CB.

We've been constantly linked to Papadopoulos and Alderwiereld, but nothing concrete as yet. I don't think RB is a problem area at the moment - we have Kelly and Wisdom who can cover if needed. LB needs cover at least. Enrique is good on his day, but he can't play a full season.

Feorax

So are you going to buy some first choice defenders as well? If we're honest Liverpool could probably do with two new full backs as well as a new CB.

Bloody hope so. I assume either Kelly or Wisdom will cover right back, and then Ilori if/when we sign him will cover left back. Johnson/Enrique aren't perfect, but they probably won't be the reason if we fail to qualify for the champions league.

Desperately need a new first team centre back for this season though. Can see that and Mkhitaryan being our two big money moves.

Clegg

What's wrong with Ezequiel Garay? He's fantastic.
We already have 5 centre halves so you'd think that one of them will be sold to make way for Garay.

Either that or Jones is moved to midfield full time. Neither situation is desirable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom