• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish some of these long transfer sagas would be resolved.

Higuain to Arsenal, Cavani to Chelsea, Thiago to United.

Get them done.

Cavani hasn't been so bad. This Thiago nonsense is irritating though. I imagine this is how most of you felt when we were talking about TLoU

Speaking of Thiago.

Latest Thiago-meter is good.

onb5svn.gif

K1LLER7

Graham has had it with people asking him about Thiago.

"@GrahamHunter
He signed while you were writing this tweet and is now catching up with box sets of Corrie."

Stop pestering him Viva.

Wes

venison crêpe
MiguelDelaney
Gareth Bale's agent Jonathan Barnett going on Futboleros on Marca TV again, tonight. Curious.

Yen

Can't say that I have.

Yon Cuezva ‏@cuezva
Jonathan Barnett:"Bale no ha dicho que no, ni que si. No hay oferta del Real Madrid, tienen que hablar entre ellos y ya veremos que pasa"

I only speak English and Russian so someone can translate it.

Hixx

I redeemed it but it isn't in my library. Says I already own the product but I think that's just what it says when you redeem something before release.

You bought it like?

Quiche bought it for me because I promised to help him get sexual revenge on wooden

Hixx

Excuse me ahahahahaha? YOu going to download it tonight? Can't imagine it's that big
THE GAME I MEAN

4 player i think

like my dick

edit: this makes no sense i am fucking tired

i will download it when i wake up probably, gmg thinks it goes up at 3am

Batigol

Banned
Yon Cuezva ‏@cuezva
Jonathan Barnett:"Bale no ha dicho que no, ni que si. No hay oferta del Real Madrid, tienen que hablar entre ellos y ya veremos que pasa"

Jonathan Barnett sounds like a proper Spanish name

Wilbur

Banned
Not sure if some of these have been posted but they're great so fuck it

wen the season doesnt happen i just sit all day watchin http://manutd.com on ma comp screen waitin 4 a transfer, my back hurts, sigh!

if i was a plyer for mufc i would want a pokemon to be on my shirt not my name! observe ## scizor on a mufc shirt.so good.

Sir bobby is my hero. Sir Alex greatest manager ever. Sir Matt never forget. David mosey fingers x good men have picked him.

Good eggs and fuck to moyers. the chair

tomorrow to the david moyes rain is today for busby babes to the sunshine

Arsenal fans have had it rough the last few years with the outgoing transfers. I don't think I would have coped.

I think I could handle them leaving to win things, that's just the way it goes. When the other team (™Blablurn) acts like Barca did for those 15+ months though? That would irk me no end.

4 player i think

like my dick

edit: this makes no sense i am fucking tired

i will download it when i wake up probably, gmg thinks it goes up at 3am

The fuck are you on Minge-er

3AM, I'll be up then haha, yeah I'll just play tomorrow night. I'll be pissed probably so go easy on me.

Didn't really mind Fabregas leaving as he was going back home, but Barca are huge cunts anyway, so fuck them.

RVP can go die while getting a BJ from Rooney for all I care. Cunt, don't respect him.

LegoArmo

Didn't really mind Fabregas leaving as he was going back home, but Barca are huge cunts anyway, so fuck them.

RVP can go die while getting a BJ from Rooney for all I care. Cunt, don't respect him.

Van Persie was going back to his spiritual home. Also, he likes shiny pots.

FootballFan

Damn GT6 demo is rubbish

wtf the demo is great.

Copenhagen 4 lyfe.

Maybe Barca got sick of people using the "cold Tuesday night in Stoke" line for all their players. Muniesa has gone on a recon mission.

Haha. Really doubt that :p

Surprised he didn't go to Holland or one of the weaker La Liga teams.

ibvzjhMlKj4diy.JPG

I don't know what to think of this.

Tell him Juve aren't after his teams striker Higuain anymore.

Turok_TTZ

Madrid to replace Higuain

Real Madrid

#betterthanBenz
Just like how Luis Suarez is coming to Real Madrid? Or was it Cavani? Zlatan even?

You don't know Benz like Turok does. He's the greatest ever.
No. Not yet. But he will be and that day will come. I will be playing the waiting game in the meantime. waiting... plotting... I actually had alot more text here but I thought the original text would get me banned lol so I toned it down a bit.

Meanwhile we are currently chasing Illaramendi.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Yon Cuezva ‏@cuezva

'Bale has said neither yes nor no. There is no offer from Real, they [the clubs] have to speak to each other and see what happens.'

That's my A-Level Spanish at work. Basically Bale has not pushed for anything and Levy holds all the cards. His agent is a cunt and is just desperate for his commission, that's why he keeps running his mouth. This is the same twat who represented Ashley Cole when he moved to Chelsea.

Where do you guys stand on Double Fine starting another Kickstarter before they've even released the game from the first one? Seems vaguely exploitative to me, like they're putting the entirety of the risk on the shoulders of the backers in the knowledge that Double Fine fans are a bit obsessed.

Don't understand why they couldn't go the expected route and sell the first game, and hope it makes profits enough to fund the second one, and go the Kickstarter route again if it doesn't make enough money for that to be possible.

Where do you guys stand on Double Fine starting another Kickstarter before they've even released the game from the first one? Seems vaguely exploitative to me, like they're putting the entirety of the risk on the shoulders of the backers in the knowledge that Double Fine fans are a bit obsessed.

Don't understand why they couldn't go the expected route and sell the first game, and hope it makes profits enough to fund the second one, and go the Kickstarter route again if it doesn't make enough money for that to be possible.

If people are willing to back it I can't blame DF for doing it. But I'm not going to back anything but a Bendtner to Copenhagen kickstarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom