• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koko

Banned
1044786_10150427024419953_550199044_n.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
You don't think you could get near 8m for Bent alone? I'd say Ireland could go for a few million as well, 3 or 4. 10m would be top, but their wages must be pretty huge.

Not with the news that they're not involved in the first team. We have to shift them and every offer get will be lowballed.

I expect £5m for Bent. £2m for Ireland. Nothing for Hutton.

Also follows NY Red Bulls, must mean he is going there rite? He probably just follows that account because a friend of him (Muniesa) just signed for that team. Nothing to see there.

What do you make of the tweet he sent out but deleted? Shhh, no more tears.

So I'm working the night shift in the airport, a Sheikh just passed through, they all own football clubs right? Potentially just missed my chance to blag a professional contract didn't I :-(

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Just saw, well I don't know. Haven't seen anything on the spanish press, would be weird to say the least.

LegoArmo

It's too hot to sleep, fuck this. If this is what it's like in the North of England, no wonder players are trying to escape the firey hell that is Spain.

Tegris

If Hughes really is trying to turn Stoke into a passing, possession-based side then they'll be a mess for at least for the first half of the season. Something tells me Shawcross, Walters et al won't adjust particularly quickly. I'm feeling pretty good about playing them first up.

rodvik

Not with the news that they're not involved in the first team. We have to shift them and every offer get will be lowballed.

I expect £5m for Bent. £2m for Ireland. Nothing for Hutton.

TBF Hutton can put in a shift and will take reduced wages to get to play football. I respect him for that. I suspect Ireland is more than happy to stick around in the reserves till the end of his contract with us.

nitewulf

Gonna start Smiley's People tonight

Hopefully its easier to get into that The Honorable Schoolboy

That shit was ridiculous, took about 150 pages before settling into any kind of rythm or natural prose.

@Hixx, would you take Shelvey? Coates on loan?

u talking about John Le Carre novels? they are all slow burners...you don't read them because they r page turners, u read them because they are amazing.

Salvadora

Jerry Flannery is joining Arsenal as a strength and conditioning coach.

A new era.
u talking about John Le Carre novels? they are all slow burners...you don't read them because they r page turners, u read them because they are amazing.
New to the thread?

FootballFan

Ignore Fabregas? FF there is something about you...

I also ignored Busquets, Xavi, Puyol, Alba, Masch, Alves, Thiago etc. lol

My point was, that with those 3 players, we have a better chance than we did last season.

If Neymar links up well with Messi, it could turn out to be incredible. If not..then fuck.

Shagwell

I just started watching The Wire for the first time and blazed through the first season in a couple of days about two weeks ago. Season two has been such a slowburner though that I've been struggling to keep up with it.

It gets back to Season One goodness, right? I mean I'm always reading people saying that it's the best goddamn show on television ever. Is season two a bit shitter or am I just a tasteless buffoon?

Wilbur

Banned
I just started watching The Wire for the first time and blazed through the first season in a couple of days about two weeks ago. Season two has been such a slowburner though that I've been struggling to keep up with it.

It gets back to Season One goodness, right? I mean I'm always reading people saying that it's the best goddamn show on television ever. Is season two a bit shitter or am I just a tasteless buffoon?

First time I watched Season Two this happened. Eventually struggled through it, 3, 4 and 5 were much easier and felt more like 1. But the second time round, Two is amazing. I think its because you expect the complete tonal and geographical shift so you can actually take it in as opposed to just missing the policemen and shit.

Trust me. Stick with it. You'll be rewarded.

Just finished an essay. It's shit.

Lunchbox

Banned

My point was, that with those 3 players, we have a better chance than we did last season.

If Neymar links up well with Messi, it could turn out to be incredible. If not..then fuck.

you wont even win that shit 2 team league let alone europe. xavi cant run, shit D, shit keeper, 2 cunts upfront that wont track back and a non existent coach whos only tactic got found out.

Madrid by 20 points in march
moyes vs ancelotti champleague final

I know, it feels like he makes reading them deliberately challenging sometimes though. Especially for the beginning of THS. Once you get over the bump, they're great. Before that though, its borderline incomprehensible to me.

Re: The Wire

1>2>>4>3>>>5

K1LLER7

Sell Messi.

He's the problem here. Not Neymar.

Preferably you'll sell him to the most liked team in the PL. One that is so considerate, that it is willing to give its best youth prospects to a club which is widely looked down upon for encouraging participants whom are involved with match fixing.

Damn Inter :p

Sell Messi.

He's the problem here. Not Neymar.

Preferably you'll sell him to the most liked team in the PL.
One that is so considerate, that it is willing to give its best youth prospects to a club which is widely looked down upon for encouraging participants whom are involved with match fixing.

Damn Inter :p

He's not going to Arsenal

rodvik

The series pretty much goes in order of good. Season 1 is the best then season 2 etc. The last season is fucking terrible.

Wilbur

Banned
The series pretty much goes in order of good. Season 1 is the best then season 2 etc. The last season is fucking terrible.

Fuck me, I can't actually believe how many people think its terrible. Just so odd to me. They're all the same quality. All seasons. Fuck haters. Fuck them. In the ass.

Batigol

Banned
Stoke need to sell like 90 percent of their team to play the way Hughes wants them to. It's a risk overhauling the only way they know how to play

You'd get good odds on them being relegated. Especially with that pleb in charge

Mr.NiceGuy

Banned
UK guys I need help please.

I'm staying here in Liverpool city center couple of days for vacation, I want to buy the official 2014 Liverpool shirt for me and also Manu shirt for a friend back home, Where are the best stores and prices near me?

Thank you.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Neygod scored 2 goals one from almost 40 yards :bow gave 2 assists too. Neygod+The GOAT=jizz

Turok_TTZ

I am content with Madrid's movements so far. we just need a dm and another cm.

I implore Carlo to sign kondogbia and Illaramendi/or bring back sahin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom