• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

2MZBd.jpg

Don't worry wilbs found it.

hahaha

Stop hating on Marcelo you anal trout

Perfectly reasonable, he's not that great and a fucking idiot that starts imitating Ramos whenever he gets frustrated. Maybe if Real had less players that constantly goes into self destruct mode when things aren't going their way they would do better.

Feorax

Brendan's got his priorities wrong there. Should be certainly a defender and probably an attacker.

I have to assume this is all in the context of Suarez staying another season. If he goes we need a hell of a lot more than an attacker and a defender.

My concern is that the only defender we're really linked to is Ilori. Agger, Skrtel, Toure & Ilori is not a great bunch of CB's... (Assuming Coates goes too.)

Also, keep an eye out for Adrian Durham throwing a fit today when we sell Jonjo Shelvey. This is the guy thay thought we could have kept Andy Carroll and coached him to become an integral part of our team, and that BR was a shite coach because he couldn't do it.

Salazar

jamie jackson ‏@GuardianJamieJ 26s
Martinez: “This is a big season for him [Baines] and for us as a club... I can’t wait to start working with him." #efc #mufc

jamie jackson ‏@GuardianJamieJ 1m
Martinez on Baines to http://evertonfc.com : "I think Leighton is more than a player, he is an icon."

lol

Fuck off Roberto.

Still sad that Wenger never got his hands in Barton as it seemed like he tried to a couple of times, guess a 32 year old Barry will have to do.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Or to Spurs.

Usho being forced to include Barry in his "BEAST MIDFIELD. Y WE NO WIN LEAGUE YET" formations would be class.

Barry would be an acceptable replacement for Livermore/Parker. Thankfully we signed a top midfielder for the first XI already.

Tottenham have made an enquiry about the availability of Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke.

Having finalised the signing of Paulinho, Spurs have switched their attention to securing two top-class forwards.

Yes please.

FootballFan

I know it's extremely unlikely but what happens if Neymar starts to play better than Messi? Stats and general playing wise.

Would Messi accept it or would he send a text to Tito. But the text wouldn't even work since he wouldn't be as important anymore.

Holy crap Neymar is going to kick Messi out of the team.

ivwQbS14JxJJe.gif

deGod

I know it's extremely unlikely but what happens if Neymar starts to play better than Messi? Stats and general playing wise.

Would Messi accept it or would he send a text to Tito. But the text wouldn't even work since he wouldn't be as important anymore.

ivwQbS14JxJJe.gif

Messi will join fullham next season cause of neymar's awesomeness

Mastadon

Banned
Latest is £5m from Crystal Palaca.

Oh I though they wanted him on loan?

So far this window we've added four players to the squad for an outlay of £1m* and without losing any first team players.**

*If Shelvey goes.
**Yet.

Good work so far though.

Razor554

ivwQbS14JxJJe.gif

I dont think Neymar will be at Messi's level in his first season, but give him couple of seasons and he will have a few Ballon'dors... first would come in WC year if Brazil wins it.

5e410148aa0db95f3221f984f21ef950_zps429e8add.jpg

We will be overpowered next season, if only we could sign Thiago Silva...

FootballFan

I dont think Neymar will be at Messi's level in his first season, but give him couple of seasons and he will have a few Ballon'dors... first would come in WC year if Brazil wins it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Fau2011/5e410148aa0db95f3221f984f21ef950_zps429e8add.jpg[IMG]

We will be overpowered next season, if only we could sign Thiago Silva...[/QUOTE]

Haha I don't expect that much from Neymar, I expect something along the lines of Eto'o-like stats(with more assists) with many Ronaldinho-like moments.

Are those expectations too high? (don't expect that first season, I mean through-out his 20 year career at Barca)

Wes

venison crêpe
Anyone seen this First Dates series on Channel 4? It's great.

I thin kthe fact I've been watching so many relationship related shows lately my subconcious is telling me something...

Someone should really tell dc32 about this thread.

He keeps making Whatsapp posts that are basically the same as most of the posts in here.

I might leave the Whatsapp group, the updates are annoying and if I have acess to it, I also have access to Gaf.

@pulga, we don't play as a group anymore :(

@Brentan, my thread got to 2 pages at least, therefore its a success :D

dc89

Do I really? Maybe the odd time but whatever. But tbh, it's a den of Animal Crossing so if that's not your thing I suggest you get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom