• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

BRACE YOURSELF DC

BIENVENIDO ISCO

1372850170_155282_1372850908_noticia_grande.jpg

LOL DAT FONT.

:'( fucks.

Fady K

Barca will regret not giving Thiago the play time he deserves. Xavi is 33 now, and looks tired when playing multiple games a week. This upcoming season should have been Thiago's biggest at Barca yet. Neymar aside, Barca are looking weaker now IMO.

Don't say that GQ! He is amazing, no one can be as good as him in the dressing room. Also all the things he does for charity and stuff can only be good for the club.

He is also improving as a player in so many ways. Scores mostly outrageous goals too!

guys, I'm done with uni.

now the job searching can commence

Congrats bro!

This transfer window sucks.

Thiago is one of the most exciting players for any club to buy at this stage. And there is so much time for the window to close ;D

pulga

Banned
Get over the font ye cunts, weve known its shitty for a while.

Focus on that beautiful shade of a beard and cracking smile

I look forward to slipping a finger whilst watching some Isco disco

Rooney likes to get drunk and play FIFA all weekend with his mates, turning up hungover on Mondays, apparently.
Read that, find that a little too hard to believe myself :lol

Heard another story today from an "ITK" on one of the United forums called "partytown". He has a pretty decent record for getting things right and says Stretford needs money and Rooney feels like he owes him so is pushing through for a move. Sounds pretty far-fetched, again.

Garjon

I can't believe he's already 23.

With Glen Johnson getting on and having something of a rough end to last season, and Agger in desperate need of a right sided partner at centre back, this really could be the best opportunity he'll ever get to cement a place in the first XI.

They really need to sort out his ankle first. As good as he is, he will never cement a place anywhere with that sort of recurring injury.

LegoArmo

Heard another story today from an "ITK" on one of the United forums called "partytown". He has a pretty decent record for getting things right and says Stretford needs money and Rooney feels like he owes him so is pushing through for a move. Sounds pretty far-fetched, again.

I bet he has a Be A Pro career mode as himself, and wins the Ballon d'Or every year.

Jack cw

So, you're agreeing with me? SMH
Not really ;) Neymar hesitated because of Guardiola and Bayern ;) So obviously there are more teams than just Madrid and Barca and yeah, Bale could play at Bayern ;) And dont worry, Dortmunds true love story has already come to an end ;)

EDIT:
LOL at that madrid font... this is some ligue 1 shit :D

Feorax

They really need to sort out his ankle first. As good as he is, he will never cement a place anywhere with that sort of recurring injury.

True, but you have to assume our staff will have been looking at that intensely for a while. If they can get the likes of Gerrard, Johnson and Agger to play as many games as they did this season, I'm sure they can improve the issues Kelly is dealing with.

Meier

LOL DAT FONT.

:'( fucks.
I saw the Ronaldo shirt in the shop 2 days ago and was sure they were having a laugh. That's so bad.

Can't believe Francisco betrayed Manuel and himself with his lifelong feelings so badly. Hope he regrets it every day for the rest of his life.

I saw the Ronaldo shirt in the shop 2 days ago and was sure they were having a laugh. That's so bad.

Can't believe Francisco betrayed Manuel and himself with his lifelong feelings so badly. Hope he regrets it every day for the rest of his life.
Beautiful.

Mastadon

Banned

Why wouldn't Rooney just give him some money if that were the case?

dc89

Isco: for a player there is nothing greater than playing for Real Madrid
#lifelongBarcafan

Perez: Everyone knows Isco had offers from other clubs. But he chose Real Madrid
#snubbed

Wilbur

Banned

Yes I'm sure he regrets playing alongside Ronaldo and not Micah Richards

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
#lifelongBarcafan

Perez: Everyone knows Isco had offers from other clubs. But he chose Real Madrid
#snubbed

ice cold

time for Sinclair to step up

Still not as long as you lot tho.

What is the Mags motto?

Consectatio Equus?

You're not getting one round on me when MK eventually unlocks.

Ours is " fortiter defendit triumphans", 'Victory through brave defence' or some shit.

Which to be fair, been true a number of times.

Fady K

Being a nice guy would suit you better Salazar :p

Not much going on inside that head.

Mmmmm.

Chelsea can fuck off. Gangster-run shithouse of a club.

Nice if we can string Arsenal along for a few weeks, though.

lol

That lad escaped your comedy club. He ain't coming back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmCtci6cen8#at=128

Tony Cascarino is a life-threatening blert

The idiotic woman, too.

Do one, flotsam.

Daily Mail football columns are a cascade of record-setting goo-brained filth.

I was initially taken aback when I read futbolGAF suggestions that Martin Samuel should be shot.

I would now recommend that he be melted.

This is official from the Arsenal media team

gartMaz.jpg

:lol

that fucking club

Sid Lowe ‏@sidlowe 2m
It's the twitter fall-out I'm most looking forward to ....

The worst that could possibly happen is that we sink to the condition of Arsenal.

Or Liverpool, their companion in "one or two or three puzzle pieces away from glory" stupidity.

Bloated fish in a manky pond of a league*.

*Albeit handily superior to Spanish fraudball.

"until he wins the title"

lol

confuziz will be bleating climate change denials from a raft by the time that happens.

loool

can this Txiki character even do up his shoelaces ?

pulga

Banned
IM CUMMING ALREADY

1372841542_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

Thats Beckhams number!!!!

Ozil had it, too!

Not really ;) Neymar hesitated because of Guardiola and Bayern ;) So obviously there are more teams than just Madrid and Barca and yeah, Bale could play at Bayern ;) And dont worry, Dortmunds true love story has already come to an end ;)

EDIT:
LOL at that madrid font... this is some ligue 1 shit :D

You sure wink a lot lol

#lifelongBarcafan

#snubbed

Txiki really must be fucking useless if he lost out on a life-long Barca fan to Real Madrid.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Look how empty and soulless his face looks. He's not even looking at the camera.

pappe

But he won't be playing alongside Ronaldo.

If he wanted that he would've come to United.

He made a mistake... its ok, Shit happens.

Next year he will be one of Moyes Boys and play alongside the 2 time Ballon D' Or winner Cristiano Ronaldo.

United have lost another foetus.

To City. Lad in the u-9 team, secondary school scholarship sealed the deal.

Moyes man, do something.

pulga

Banned
Looooooool at Fady's Salazar mega post

I think we should have a Fady Day in here, no insults, no ribbing, no nothing.

The thread would stop to a halt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom