• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
But BBC Sporf already said he had handed it in, with proof.

FS0WEFU.jpg

u wot mate?

Someone in OT called ThreeSixty is being... Weird.

Okay well these comments specifically are a rather sobering prognosis. Perhaps I "tried too hard". In terms of explaining I could, but I highly doubt whether you would believe me. I'm no-one man. I have no credibility. I could write pages upon pages here explaining things and still you would have a severe amount of doubt in your mind because, who is this person again?

Long story short back in March of 2008 I befriended a member of the British intelligence services (MI6). She was an intelligence officer working for them. We became quite close over a couple of months and she told me information that if I ever wrote about would put Wikileaks to shame. Imagine you're The Pentagon. Imagine you've existed for the better part of a century. Imagine you're an organisation consisting of twenty thousand people and you're sole purpose is to protect America.

Now if you're The Pentagon and you discover or come across a profound set of information that could potentially change the world what would you do? Would you immediately call CNN and ask them to publicise it or would you think that this information, which no other country on the planet knows, could potentially give your nation an edge in the global sphere and therefore come to the conclusion that you should keep this knowledge a secret to advance your nation's position on the world stage?

From what this woman told me, The Pentagon proved God exists on December 16, 2009 at precisely 4:00am. They had been working towards this for decades. They wanted to prove whether their theorised "spirit of the universe" actually existed and they pulled it off. They discovered that "God" or rather the spirit and essence that exists beyond the veil of this universe was an invisible photonic energy field that generated the universe and now controls the planets and the stars.

You honestly wouldn't believe some of the plans The Pentagon developed and executed over the last twenty years. All I'll say is that America's general filmography reflects the knowledge that The Pentagon generated. Here's a good example. The film Priest (2011) was a Pentagon-powered effort after they had proven God exists because they thought that if they didn't start creating films that were pro-Christian then something negative might happen to humanity. They felt that they needed to "worship" this mysterious spirit of the universe or humanity might not exist for much longer.

You mentioned that the Superhuman Kickstarter sounds like "the ravings of a crazy person". I would interpret that as that I tried way too hard which I fully admit to. Imagine if you knew things that no-one else knew. Imagine if you were never really able to safely profess said things to anyone for the risk of them not believing you, and for the risk of The Pentagon placing a target on your back. Now imagine if you desperately wanted funds and interest in your work to eventually change the world.

Wouldn't you try too hard to make that happen? As I said, I'm no-one. At least at the moment. I could post threads here on NeoGAF with the knowledge that I have but I highly doubt whether anyone would believe me purely based on the fact that I have zero credibility. This is the profound frustration of being nameless. I hope one day I'll have the ability to deploy my knowledge and have people believe me. This Kickstarter was an attempt to inject energy in to that.

If you truly want me to explain how I know they proved God exists I will elaborate. My question however would be, what's the point? You won't believe me. I regretted including that in the Kickstarter about halfway through the project. I incorrectly calculated that this information alone would generate interest in the Kickstarter and it backfired. In hindsight I would have been better off not including it. And this is the precise reason I'm hesitating upon sharing the information now. Now matter what I write, would you believe me? Answer honestly.

Thank you to everyone who has replied so far. It has provided some sobering and honest insight to which I have have not access to before. I appreciate it.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=611971

Wes

venison crêpe
‏@Pistolpeteh86
Oh give it a rest eh, Tanc?

@tancredipalmeri
just unfollow

@Pistolpeteh86
No, you come up with some good stuff, sometimes.

@tancredipalmer
your opinion is seriously not requested, everytime

Tanc wins by a knockout in two.

jtb

Banned
Higuain is 25. that's five quality years left in him at the very minimum; I hope we tie him down for as long as possible. especially after the Walcott, RVP and Nasri debacles.

jtb

Banned
23 or 27m either is too low a few for a 3 year contract. That's like 8m per year not including wages.

too low? I'd say that's pretty high... sign a contract that short and you're basically guaranteeing they'll dick the club around in a year or so, either shopping around for a new club or a bigger contract.

Higuain is 25. that's five quality years left in him at the very minimum; I hope we tie him down for as long as possible. especially after the Walcott, RVP and Nasri debacles.

Sometimes I forgot how young he still is, he was in Madrid for quite some time.

I'll kinda miss him, but definetly this last 2 years have been really weak.

oh, so that's where the Tanc got his information from.

We need to get this transfer saga over with.

Spanish (Barcelona) sport papers said that Xavi and others were trying to get him stay on Barça.

You know, in one of those "confidential" sections.

K1LLER7

Sometimes I forgot how young he still is, he was in Madrid for quite some time.

I'll kinda miss him, but definetly this last 2 years have been really weak.

Spanish (Barcelona) sport papers said that Xavi and others were trying to get him stay on Barça.

You know, in one of those "confidential" sections.

Xavi: "You saw me get over-run in midfield against Brazil did you not?....Even after that you'll still be playing on the bench next season.

Also, the next signing will take your shirt number, again"

Thiago: " Father....Make me a member of Moyseys Boys".

Xavi: "You saw me get over-run in midfield against Brazil did you not?....Even after that you'll still be playing on the bench next season.

You don't get it, he's the future Xavi...in 2014...or 2015....we'll someday he will be Xavi succcesor!

3 years? Fuck off Higuain. We'll either need to extend or sell next summer if we agree to that.

You guys activate our trap card!

All yours!! MUAHAHAHA

flippedb

Banned
Honda to Milan is done, but it seems like they might wait until December to get him for free, instead of paying CSKA now.

#BokeTeam #GraziePresidente #TransfersForFood

Messi

Fixed

Add in the fact that he'll get much more playing time, will play in the Premier League, and won't have to play tiki taka, and it would be senseless for him to stay

So he wont have to play in the style of football he has learned to play in his entire footballing life? I really hope the PL does not stamp out Thiago's flair, its what makes him unique.

Honda to Milan is done, but it seems like they might wait until December to get him for free, instead of paying CSKA now.

#BokeTeam #GraziePresidente #TransfersForFood

Haha. To be fair, if CSKA is really only accepting 7 million euros or higher, it makes sense. We still might sign him this summer though, nothing is confirmed.

flippedb

Banned
Haha. To be fair, if CSKA is really only accepting 7 million euros or higher, it makes sense. We still might sign him this summer though, nothing is confirmed.

They apparently paid 1M + 50% of Salamon, for 50% of Poli. Who else have we signed? Are they really so cheap they're going to spend just 1M in the transfer season?

If they don't get Honda now, I'd expect at least one semi-big signing, otherwise, it would be a huge let down.

K1LLER7

So he wont have to play in the style of football he has learned to play in his entire footballing life? I really hope the PL does not stamp out Thiago's flair, its what makes him unique.

He'll clank and should be allowed to play his natural game.

think if he does sign, he might be played behind RVP.

God damn, just finished watching the Chelsea Season Review of 07/08 and seeing that Terry Penalty miss still hurts. I don't know what Blablurn means when past losses in Finals go away when you win.

They apparently paid 1M + 50% of Salamon, for 50% of Poli. Who else have we signed? Are they really so cheap they're going to spend just 1M in the transfer season?

If they don't get Honda now, I'd expect at least one semi-big signing, otherwise, it would be a huge let down.

Indeed. We finally got our finances in order, and we have the highest revenue in Italy. It really makes no sense that we are being so damn frugal. Even clubs like Nazio/Roma/Fiorentina are outspending us, it is mind boggling. If I didn't know better, I'd suspect Berlucunt of getting the club ready for a sale, with this behavior. The only other thing I can think of holding Galliani back is the squad size. We really do have an enormous squad with many useless players, so maybe they are simply reluctant to spend money until they free up some squad space. But that begs the question: why are they so shitty at selling players?

Anyway, despite our relative financial stability, I still doubt we are planning a major signing. I can't even manage who it would be. After Honda and Poli, the only real weak spot in our squad is CB, and there is no one available there (we should sign Ogbonna, but B&G clearly aren't interested.) Galliani will probably announce the signing of Astori on August 31, and proclaim him a "champion" signing because he plays for the Azzurri in meaningless games.

FootballFan

GHBCG.gif

He is a tired man, 3 international tournaments and 60 games a season have done it to him. But the best passer of all time will prove all you haters wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom