• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
D5ZSbfc.png

VtP04.jpg

What does this even mean?

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

Salazar

loool

Unexpected futbolgaf sighting on twitter

Fady Kiriakides ‏@FadyK85 6h
#stayThiago #stayThiago #stayThiago #stayThiago #stayThiago #stayThiago #stayThiago #stayThiago #stayThiago #stayThiago #stayThiago

Unless TLoU falls off a cliff in the last third, it is definitely GOTG for me

I'm at 18 hours, 66% through,
just reached the ranch

Dat sniper battle

Dat cutscene

Dat Fall graphics

I want to live in this ranch. Possibly the most beautiful, tranquil location I've seen in a game

Happy Independence Day to our resident Americans

Its only on loan
Its only on loan
The USA
Its only on loan

dc89

‏@Pistolpeteh86
Oh give it a rest eh, Tanc?

@tancredipalmeri
just unfollow

@Pistolpeteh86
No, you come up with some good stuff, sometimes.

@tancredipalmer
your opinion is seriously not requested, everytime

Tanc wins by a knockout in two.

At least that guy went two rounds. I suffered a First round KO

GorillaJu

too low? I'd say that's pretty high... sign a contract that short and you're basically guaranteeing they'll dick the club around in a year or so, either shopping around for a new club or a bigger contract.

I meant to say that the contract length is too low. Shit gets scrambled when I'm on the iPhone because I can't type as fast as I think.

Kenka

No fun allowed, Mumei will skin you alive and slick your throat.
Same for those who quote this impactful gif.

I'd suggest you remove the pic from your posts.

GorillaJu

What's worse about that gif above over the gifs Salazar posts? The only thing I can see is that the girl above actually has an ass to speak of.

Echo , just turn off gifs man. You can click them to open them so you won't miss any sweet goalz. And threads actually become reasonable on gaming side.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I had a dream nightmare about signing Zlatan :(

y g0d? :(

I blame one of my friends, he called me late at night to moan about the transfer market :lol

flippedb

Banned
I had a dream nightmare about signing Zlatan :(

y g0d? :(

I blame one of my friends, he called me late at night to moan about the transfer market :lol

Serie A couldn't take that. Poor Cavani losing his first spot to Balotelli (pen) vs Zlatan (pen)

What's worse about that gif above over the gifs Salazar posts? The only thing I can see is that the girl above actually has an ass to speak of.

Echo , just turn off gifs man. You can click them to open them so you won't miss any sweet goalz. And threads actually become reasonable on gaming side.

Wait, you can do this? Holy shit.

fake

Messi is losing it, Neymar effect

Have you heard the details, lol? Capello was the coach for Messi team. Messi's family(brothers I think) were sitting on the bench, and based Capello didn't like that so he had them removed. Messi threw a hissy fit, got subbed off right away and left the stadium immediately, didn't even have a shower or anything.

bjaelke

So apparently the European Street Soccer Cup 2013 is starting today in my city. Curious to see how the quality is and if it's a good substitute in these football-barren times.

FootballFan

Have you heard the details, lol? Capello was the coach for Messi team. Messi's family(brothers I think) were sitting on the bench, and based Capello didn't like that so he had them removed. Messi threw a hissy fit, got subbed off right away and left the stadium immediately, didn't even have a shower or anything.

All Neymar's fault.

Lightning

Banned
Yep. Makes Gaf much more browsable.
Can you tell me how or PM me?

And as long as we get Higuain I'm happy. Length of the contract we can worry about next summer, for now get us someone who can fucking score. If Theo Walcott is your top scorer you know you're in trouble.

In Italy they seem to think that we're after Pjanic and are willing to pay 20 million for him. Hmm, he's a good player but not exactly what we need. Striker and CB are by far the biggest needs right now.

Lightning

Banned
Pretty sure you can only turn off gifs on the mobile app. You can turn off all pics (including gifs) though in the options. There's also lots of addons and extensions to whatever browser you use if you just want to turn off gifs I'm sure.
Lol. Wtf I'm an idiot. I've been on mobile GAF all this time and didnt do it because I never know I could I never once went into preferences. Bloody hell..

GorillaJu

Sorry I thought you could turn Gifs off in the desktop version as well. Looks like it's a mobile only feature. Still, very useful for those who don't appreciate animated Gifs as much as many do.

How strange. He had United first team potential. I'm guessing there has to be a buy back clause of some sort.

He was getting played on the wing by the U21 team, even though he won the best player award as an U18. He's a small technical central midfielder, so he probably would've had to wait ages to break through like Clevdog after several loans, maybe closer to 25 than 20, if at all, in the English system. I love Welbeck as much as the next Bambi fan, but sometimes foreign players get underrated in our youth set-up, or they're less willing to stick through the loan/played-out-of-position/reserve process - players like Ron-Robert Zieler and Mame Diouf, who are doing well in the Bundesliga these days, and Pogba of course; also Rossi and Pique before them, although the latter was more about returning to Barca. Just hoping Adnan isn't next. Being able to play from the wing should help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom