• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| - Mes Que Un... Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

Were Chelsea at risk of winning FFP and going into Europa league? Only reason I can think for him doing that. lol

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Xo20Kf2.gif

in fairness, that's a quality cross.

Well, this is definitely the sort of performance you get when everyone has gone on holiday and Cesc has lost his mind.

Oh well, as the fans are singing, "we're top of the league...!"

Lotus-Cheek looked great today as well

https://twitter.com/bensmithbbc/status/600405482336088064

BenSmithBBC: Raheem Sterling is to tell #LFC manager Brendan Rodgers that he wants to leave Anfield this summer. More @BBCSport http://t.co/JmMuh38BSw

RIP Brendan's battleship.

Although he'll probably be sacked anyway tbh

Edit:

SkySportsNewsHQ: Sky Sources: Sterling feels 'bullied' into signing new contract & feels club have failed to protect him from negative headlines #SSNHQ

SkySportsNewsHQ: Sky Sources: Sterling feels let down by leaks of previous contract offers #SSNHQ

#justiceforraheem

Lightning

Banned
Raheem Sterling should be focusing on improving as a player. He has a LONG way to go before he's as good as he seems to think he already is.

Tubie

Somehow missed it when this thread came back.

2015 has been cruel for me football wise.

Morata...

At least it's all over now.

Jarnet87

NFL thread has become the Football thread. This thread will pick over time, and hopefully with good behavior we can get back to discussing total nonsense like video games, animu, banter, etc.

I read that article from Mitten, if we have 2 deals ready to go why not just pull the trigger now, especially if they are for players multiple teams want. The sooner we get our business done the better.

The Thread is back. But so different.

OP, must we PM you? I've been listed as a Liverpool (sigh) supporter for decades now.

Raheem Sterling should be focusing on improving as a player. He has a LONG way to go before he's as good as he seems to think he already is.

Absolutely.

What's the take on BR? My bro thinks he's the most overrated manager in the English game and needs to be bounced.

So my friend decided to have his 30th Birthday this Sunday... we're going to be locked in a room at 4pm and have to escape. What timing. We'll have no idea who's relegated until we get out.

Stulaw

Yay, I have somewhere to talk about football again. West Ham need to get better players this summer, that, and Sam needs to get it into his head that he's been playing the wrong formation since christmas, the only reason Nolan didn't play last weekend was through injury, and we played better for it even though we lost.

We need to stop letting in those goals and play Downing through the middle. Newcastle are lucky they've got use this weekend, they might have a chance of winning if they try.

Gambit

DerZuhälter;164403135 said:
Sure about that?

ugh.

At this point in time, I'd rather have:

Löw
Favre
Tuchel
Weinzierl
unretired Jupp
reeducated Sammer

or, you know, keep Pep.

Klopp might eventually coach Bayern but hopefully not for a while.

Jarnet87

Ancelotti might become available this summer because Florentino is an idiot.

Yeah I was thinking Ancelotti would be the logical move for Bayern if he comes available, of course if Madrid fire him and Bayern don't act quick enough City would swoop for him.

I still think Pep goes to City - Ancelotti goes to Bayern, and Real Madrid becomes the big question mark.

Danchi

Spurs should try and get Ancelotti.

He's on, what, £6/7m a year? If Paulinho costs £20m plus wages that seems pretty good value for money.

He's kinda running out of big clubs to manage now. There's Man City or back to PSG and AC Milan (if they sell to the Chinese investors)?

p.s. welcome back footygaf. any longer and i would have gotten into cricket or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom