• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| - Mes Que Un... Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Di Maria had a cracking start to the season, then cooled off and played out of position and in a period of the season that was real poor. Got knicked up a bit, and then that red card of his. Never got a chance to play during that 6 game streak where the team was playing its best football. From a United standpoint playing in the Copa America is the worst thing possible as he will probably miss most of the preseason resting up, but maybe a good cup will restore his confidence.

Never seen much of Schneiderlin. I'd be more worried about him being another Southampton flop if he was a fat english kunt like Shaw. If Shaw doesn't show up to the preseason fixtures fit and motivated he'll be at some bottom prem club the following season without a doubt.

Holy shit at Blatter resigning. I hadn't seen the news and couldn't believe it when a friend told me.

No new president until March but still..

giphy.gif

The_Joker

never heard the allianz arena so loud... didn't know this is possible haha

He's a LeBron fan. He's gonna cry tomorrow as well.

you didn't have to tell me this... as a classic bayern fan he always joins the team/player having the most success... that's in his genetics... not having a backbone... so in a few days he is either a lebron fan or a curry fan... we will see

FUCK I missed the game. Is there a way to watch the highlights?

And how does Rafa Benitez get lucrative job after lucrative job despite years of failure?

Lol shots fired!

MEGA EDIT

Real, meanwhile, have rejected a £110m offer from Manchester United for Gareth Bale and Raphael Varane. (Daily Express)

What did I just read?

Also the papers seem to think De Gea to Real is done.

Carbonox

Haha Benitez is confirmed? Lol wtf are they thinking? I mean, seriously?

That mongoloid club has gone through everyone else that there is nowhere to go but down on the managerial ladder. In 5 years Alan Pardew will coach Real Madrid. In 10? John Carver.

There were a lot of discussion about the German relegation games which oppose teams from tiers one league apart on GAF and I invite you to all believe football is still alive.
The game is Offenbach against Magdeburg. And it is amazing. Both teams are fourth-tier and fight with their guts on the pitch from second 1 to the whistle blow. Recommended.

By the way, 3. Liga is officially my league of interest next season. It contains a fistful of teams from the north-eastern Länder, among which Magdeburg, Dynamo Dresden, and Motor Karl-Marx Stadt. Yes, it's gonna be good.

71843895-150527jhmgdofc025-230oZal3ef.jpg

The highlights starting at 3:50 are the best ;)

Lol, those were Hessian fans.
And, we don't speak of those rooting for Frankfurt.

Also, according to the German press, Douglas Costa could possibly join Bayern.
Baba from Augsburg is also linked with a move to Chelsea. But Augsburg are not letting him go, not even for 20 millions.

I never heard of Baba. Is he really that good ? He is like an expensive Kurt Zouma.

Crazy rumor going on in Portugal that Jesus is coming home (read , to Sporting) :D

Benfica fans stay alive :)

Will be the craziest thing ever here. Probably since 1994 or so.

MrKaepora

Crazy rumor going on in Portugal that Jesus is coming home (read , to Sporting) :D

Benfica fans stay alive :)

Will be the craziest thing ever here. Probably since 1994 or so.

Sporting has more of a chance at getting Mourinho than Jesus.

As for me, if Jesus wants to leave let him go. If he stays he's going to fuck up next season, the man has a ego bigger than his haircut.

Draxal

Oops, meant to post this in the Corruption thread.

To bring this on topic, I'm with Infernostew, the Cosmos still has a place in the hearts of many around in the tristate area and I'm sad they're not in MLS.

I find it bizarre that the transfer muppetry hasn't begun yet. Bayern, Real, Barça, Juve and PSG haven't hired anyone yet.

I think it is probably due to various seasons ending later than usual, and we still have the CL Final as well. Once that is done I think full muppet mode will be engaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom