• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| - Mes Que Un... Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Joker

Obviously, imagine you're unemployed and HSV, Lepizig and Schlacke are the only clubs wanting to sign you.

because of this asshole (and our fucking management) we nearly got relegated... for more than half a year he said he will come to us, so we rejected labaddia when slomka got fired... only to turn his back the second bvb asked him... he has a GREAT personality!!! have fun with him

because of this asshole (and our fucking management) we nearly got relegated... for more than half a year he said he will come to us, so we rejected labaddia when slomka got fired... only to turn his back the second bvb asked him... he has a GREAT personality!!! have fun with him

Mate

HSV nearly getting relegated has lots of reasons. Tuchel certainly isn't one of the significant ones.

And I doubt Tuchel promised to go to HSV. Your management would need to be fucking terrible to not make him sign a contract in that case. Oh, wait
dUlMFSY.png

Damn Milner has gone. The kopites will take to him quickly, I wouldn't be surprised if pundits and press start lauding him as the saviour of English football now he will be going there as they tend to do with their hyperbolic nonsense with everything related to LFC.

I will be disappointed to see Milner go as he was on form and had finally managed to get a creative element into his football which he had clearly been working on for the last few seasons and playing with Silva has massively elevated his technical abilities. He is pretty much exactly what Liverpool need though which has been lacking in the club, somebody who puts in serious work Gerrard use to be that person but as he aged that diminished.

The_Joker

Mate

HSV nearly getting relegated has lots of reasons. Tuchel certainly isn't one of the significant ones.

And I doubt Tuchel promised to go to HSV. Your management would need to be fucking terrible to not make him sign a contract in that case. Oh, wait
dUlMFSY.png

like i said... our management is the biggest reason... but when slomka got fired beiersdorfer talked with tuchel and he said he would come, when mainz would let him... mainz didn't... so we got zinnbauer as a cheap solution until mainz agrees or the season is over.... but when shit got real and we asked tuchel again he agreed to sign even for the 2. league... so beiersdorfer decided to bring knäbel instead of zinnbauer... that was the same time sky leaked that tuchel signed with us (which never happened)... after two weeks he still didn't sign and beiersdorfer said he either signs right now or he will have to look for somebody else... and we know what happened after that...

so our management fucked up pretty bad, but tuchel is as an asshole too and played us... like i said... great personality

FootballFan

Didn't they sign Suarez and Rakitic and a few others when they were banned from transfers?

Barcelona can do what they want. They have that Qatar money.

Nope, they were signed before the ban took place.

Iirc barca are still allowed to sign players however they wouldn't be registered to the team or allowed to play until the transfer ban ends (January 2016)

I thought barca can't sign anyone?

They can make pre-contractual deals. They might not be able to sign a player to the club but that doesn't stop them from securing them for future transfer windows. It isn't dissimilar to how Manchester United secured Depay and Liverpool have got Milner as they can't actually officially register with the club until the 1st July but they can get them with other legal ways of securing a player.

Firemind

Koeman, Van Gaal and Advocaat in the EPL

Witnessing Depay flop and Robin van Cunt reduced to benchwarmer.

What a time to be alive.

Jarnet87

Koeman, Van Gaal and Advocaat in the EPL

Witnessing Depay flop and Robin van Cunt reduced to benchwarmer.

What a time to be alive.

even best bud Lewis won't save Persie after the season he just had. The man couldn't even run 45 minutes, he was a completely zombie out there. Luckily for Robin he can choose where he wants to play. He can join Inter or Juve if he still wants to play competitive football, or he can take a vacation and go play in Turkey, or one of the Arab nations.

DBT85

Is there going to be a thread for the World Cup starting this weekend?

France v England on Tuesday night, BBC2 18:00.

Di Maria is worth giving another chance for this next season if he doesn't play that great in the first few months of the season I'm sure someone will take him in Jan.

DBT85

Yeah I think he deserve at least 6 months to see if he's settled in or not. He most definitely has the talent, it just doesn't always work out.

rififi

I feel like I was one of the only Madrid supporters who was happy to see Di Maria go.
Sure, he had a really good half season when Madrid won the champions league, but before that he was always disappointing me. He occasional would have a brilliant play that could change the game, but generally he was inconsistent and often made poor decisions - I remember him getting a yellow card . . . for diving . . . in la liga . . . How can you possible manage a yellow card for diving in la liga.
His first season at ManU was what I generally expected of him. Some moments of brilliance mixed with disappointment. I wouldn't be too optimistic about him this season, but I could be wrong.

TM94

McClaren.

Another washed-up British manager gets a job that he doesn't deserve with the clueless, prehistoric coaching team to remain.

Wankers.

Not only does Cleverley get a 5 year deal with Everton but also an England call up? WTF is going on today? Roy pls.

5 years is really funny. Martinez probably thinks he can get the Cleverley that was on loan at Wigan when he was vibrant and decent, rather than the complete absence of anything he has become now.

Evans next please Bobby!

Carbonox

Barcelona have signed Aleix Vidal from Sevilla. He looks fucking naff but can play RB too so I guess their replacement for Dani Alves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom