• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| - Mes Que Un... Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

CGb0-EnWsAAaV9C.jpg:large

the clock is ticking

Anth1888

Any City fans kicking about? What's Dedryck Boyata like (if you've seen him play lol) just passed his medical at Celtic (£1.5 million/4 years) replacing Denayer who's going back the other way.

Looking on Twitter it seems like he's a good buy anyway.

Firemind

Mourinho winning the PL
Falcao flopping
Di Maria flopping
Wenger staying
Newcastle staying
Bayern winning the BL with ten thousand points more than Wolfsburg
PSV winning with club point record
PSG winning
Parma bankrupt
Blatter re-elected

You're right. Football is dead.

I think people are getting ahead of themselves if they think Blatter is about to resign.

Football shouldn't rest until he is spending the rest of his corrupt life in prison anyway

Meier

Any City fans kicking about? What's Dedryck Boyata like (if you've seen him play lol) just passed his medical at Celtic (£1.5 million/4 years) replacing Denayer who's going back the other way.

Looking on Twitter it seems like he's a good buy anyway.
He actually played fairly solidly for us this season and I think he'll be a good defender for you all. He probably won't chip in as much in terms of attacking impetus (when Denayer played for us in the preseason he had that urge to collect and turn to get the ball moving forward quickly) but Boyata is good in the air and a solid passer. Hope he has a great career with you all.

Tubie

Mourinho winning the PL
Falcao flopping
Di Maria flopping
Wenger staying
Newcastle staying
Bayern winning the BL with ten thousand points more than Wolfsburg
PSV winning with club point record
PSG winning
Parma bankrupt
Blatter re-elected

You're right. Football is dead.

Wow, is Di Maria really considered a flop?

I would happily take him back :(

Wow, is Di Maria really considered a flop?

I would happily take him back :(

I wouldn't exactly say he was a flop. Definitely a disappointing first season but adjusting to the prem is not always the easiest thing. He still ended the season tied 3rd in assists but his overall play and goal tally was quite below my expectations, especially for his price tag. I'd give him at least another season before we start throwing the word flop around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom