• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| - Mes Que Un... Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorlak

Banned
After winning Seria A in 2013,
After winning the FA Cup in 2014,

Lord Bendtner has won another trophy today!

DFB Pokal 2015

What a legend.

Bd4boVbCcAASith.jpg

Unkle

Is there anything more to be said for Messi? A stationary position from just inside the opposition half and then bang, four beaten players later and it's in the net. I ran out of superlatives about four years ago. Insanity.

Is there anything more to be said for Messi? A stationary position from just inside the opposition half and then bang, four beaten players later and it's in the net. I ran out of superlatives about four years ago. Insanity.

Was a good goal but goalie should have done better

EmiPrime

Finally back home. What a day!

Parade tomorrow! Going to walk up to the stadium in the morning and soak in the atmosphere all the way.

Or just soak judging by the weather forecast. :(

Messi's goal was out of this world.

Klopp to West Ham.

United linked with Milner.

Fatcow in talks with Chelsea.

Hummels please leave Dortmund and join the LVG army, we can sign other Germans to help with the settling in period.

Valencia should join Valencia and we should sign Coleman.

That is all.

Blablurn

Wolfsburg looks mighty strong tho. They definitely have a shot at the Bundesliga title next year.

Their manager got asked if they can deal with the CL next year. And after watching highlights from the FA Cup Final he said that they can definitely deal with Arsenal. Cocky!

Unkle

Ah, the Pogba thing's really bad in hindsight, and perhaps Fergie could've played him during the notorious period of the chop-and-change central midfield, but his demands were outlandish for what he had shown at that stage and Manchester United's never going to allow a kid to hold them to ransom. It's just shame that he shone so quickly after his departure.

Dat young English player hype...

HE WILL WIN US A WORLD CUP!

He better chose Ireland.

aeroslash

Messis' yesterday goal was one of his most brilliant ever. It's incredible how he is performing at this level at the end of the season.

Let's wait for next saturday, he sure will give us a great match to enjoy. A pleasure for all Barça fans, an irrepetible one.

Ronaldo balon d'or? No way. Ever more.

ronnie (who looks like a constipated autistic daddy long legs when he dribbles) would have broken his legs trying to get past the first defender in a goal like that, he can sit and home and masturbate over his one solo trophy today whilst the barcelona GOAT tax fraud midget takes home the treble and ballon

Tubie

ronnie (who looks like a constipated autistic daddy long legs when he dribbles) would have broken his legs trying to get past the first defender in a goal like that, he can sit and home and masturbate over his one solo trophy today whilst the barcelona GOAT tax fraud midget takes home the treble and ballon

When I see posts like this I wonder why Barcelona/Messi fans are always thinking of Real Madrid or Ronaldo, even when their team and star players are doing great.

Just be happy and enjoy what you have!

Unkle

When I see posts like this I wonder why Barcelona/Messi fans are always thinking of Real Madrid or Ronaldo, even when their team and star players are doing great.

Just be happy and enjoy what you have!

Yep, it's the same everywhere; as soon as one of them do something amazing, the other's brought up almost immediately. Just be happy we're getting to see two of the greatest players in history at the very same time!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Best supporter songs?

My old team has always been Arsenal, but after living in Rome for 9 months and experiencing this song sung by the fans of AS Roma at the Stadio Olimpico, I immediately fell in love

https://youtu.be/1xigDH384K0?t=100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom