• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| - Mes Que Un... Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I've had football bets on some obscure leagues before

Does this make me more knowledgeable than the average shmuck in here?

Bo-Locks

God damn. Januzaj and Lingard are giving van Gaal something to think about, both whether or not to sign this phantom striker / attacking midfielder (as Di Maria looks to be on his way out), and they may even be pushing for the first 11 if they keep this up.

Philly40

The romanticism of national play has been ruined by exposed corruption and the level of play has been eclipsed by top flight European clubs so people become more interested in the big clubs. Germany won the World Cup starting a 36 year old striker and 3 centerbacks. If they were in the the CL, round of 16 would be their ceiling.

I'm not doubting the level of corruption in the national game, but UEFA, and the CL in prticular, is hardly the pinnacle of Corinthian values.

God damn. Januzaj and Lingard are giving van Gaal something to think about, both whether or not to sign this phantom striker / attacking midfielder (as Di Maria looks to be on his way out), and they may even be pushing for the first 11 if they keep this up.

When my mate told me about Di Maria earlier I said I was glad because it'll give Januzaj a chance.
He said "fuck that!"

I'm feeling like this is gonna be his year though.

Tubie

Wait what?

Benitez did a training exercise where players had to shoot from like 30-40m out and try to hit the crossbar, the first player who accomplished it would get to leave training early that day.

Ronaldo didn't like that and went off on him lol.

Mista

Banned
Football threads are back?! YESSSS!
Arsenal today were monsters! 6 different scorers against Lyon + clean sheet
I literally forgot that we have Alexis too while watching the game!

Lashley

Football threads are back?! YESSSS!
Arsenal today were monsters! 6 different scorers against Lyon + clean sheet
I literally forgot that we have Alexis too while watching the game!

Been back for ages :p

But, ye, we did amazing today. Loved it.

Youngsters played well too

Mista

Banned
Been back for ages :p

But, ye, we did amazing today. Loved it.

Youngsters played well too

I just noticed to be honest. More important that its back and we football family are back

Yeah mate, our performance today was W I C K E D! BIG Ö killed it today

Iwobi was good, Martinez surprised me tbh

guys guys whens the russia 2018 prelimnary draws happening?

Edit: NM , Lmao Englands in a easy group, I don't know whethere to be happy or worried

leadbelly

Banned
Man Utd won the International Champions Cup last year and then started the new season poorly. It doesn't mean that much. It means something, but you can't really read too much into it.

Lashley

So Jose is going to give Moses a chance?

Always thought he should tbh, looked very promising when he signed him but then he let him go to waste

Plus, he has the coolest name ever

Name's Moses, Victor...Moses.

So Jose is going to give Moses a chance?

Always thought he should tbh, looked very promising when he signed him but then he let him go to waste

Plus, he has the coolest name ever

Name's Moses, Victor...Moses.

to be fair Di Matteo signed him not Jose. I am surprised he is giving him a chance but I agree he deserves one after these signings of Salah and Cuadrado!

DBT85

That disgusting attack on Ibrahimovic for those that missed it

https://vine.co/v/egHPbDxArtE

Man Utd won the International Champions Cup last year and then started the new season poorly. It doesn't mean that much. It means something, but you can't really read too much into it.

Thank you arstechnica.

But you're right, the match against Spurs is all that matters really.

However, Gaal knowing his players and the league properly as well as the majority of the team understanding #philosophy should hopefully help translate preseason into real season more successfully than last year.

Turok_TTZ

Wenger is pitiful. Why does that sod persist in pursuing greatness that is the Benz when he is unattainable?

Wenger's best chance to be Benzema's coach was when Florentino Perez offered him the madrid job years ago. He should have taken it for Benzema will never play for Arsenal.

He should listen to Karim Djaziri for he is indeed Benzema's agent. Benzema's dream and childhood club is Real Madrid. He has nothing to offer Benz. Money? Benz isnt greedy and neither is Djaziri who is a very classy and stand up guy. Ambition? Benz is already living his dream and his only ambition is to continue living the dream. Wenger amuses me to no end.
I am thankful he declined Florentino, I am not a fan of his work.

Benz goal against city is nothing but another saturday to me. As expected of madrid's cf. I hope benzema to have a productive season making our attack flow through his linkup play while creating chances and finishing them. Real Madrid will need him in form if we are to challenge for titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom