• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facism

Well, no football for a few months :( My tendinitis has become so much of a cunt i can't get down the fucking stairs in the morning.

Fuck you, body.

Honey Bunny

Lewa's was better.

Maybe on your side of the pond but Maseratis have substituted Lambos as the "common" exotic here in Miami. R8s still aren't that common.

The only car that's made my head turn and go into unhinged fanboy mode is Godzilla. I've only seen one (R35) GTR in person.

We honestly get loads of all three of those in EU cities. I spazzed the first time I saw a GTR too, that was when I was on holiday in Tokyo and before they released anywhere else. Was a bit special.

Picture from facebook in India. People post this thinking it doesn't look fake at all...and other people like it.

70PtWAk.jpg

Apparently it's a £10m loan deal.

What the fuck.

€10m loan fee and an automatic €50m payment next summer to make it permanent. Aurier is also on loan, and PSG sold Jallet for under a mil, so they're still just about below their UEFA-imposed FFP limit (literally by €750k, should the Di Maria loan happen). Shitty, but what can you do.

I FUCKING HATE STEPHAN ANDERSEN

Brøndby cunt, fucking butterglove. Well we won 2-1, but we should have had a clean sheet, if it wasn't thanks to that useless fucking cunt. God I hope he just dies.

Cider X

Stefan Andersen, recent Copenhagen signing, is already providing hilarity in the Danish super league with an unbelievable howler in goal. Wish I could GIF it for you guys.

I think I can understand why the Gaming Discussion side can be such a cesspit at times. Being too obsessed with your preferred console/gaming franchise can never be that healthy.

You can see this in the Wonder Woman thread in Off Topic too. Some of the comments can be borderline disgusting.

Stefan Andersen, recent Copenhagen signing, is already providing hilarity in the Danish super league with an unbelievable howler in goal. Wish I could GIF it for you guys.

I fucking hate him.

Will gif it later. ffs, he's so bad. Why did we sign him ugh, why did Wiland turn to so much shit.

Koko

Banned
This is Roma's Lineup:

ROMA (4-3-3): Skorupski; Calabresi, Benatia, Romagnoli, Emanuelson; Uçan, Keita, Paredes; Iturbe, Destro, Florenzi

I think I can understand why the Gaming Discussion side can be such a cesspit at times. Being too obsessed with your preferred console/gaming franchise can never be that healthy.

You can see this in the Wonder Woman thread in Off Topic too. Some of the comments can be borderline disgusting.

And in Footy GAF too right?

right?

I fucking hate him.

Will gif it later. ffs, he's so bad. Why did we sign him ugh, why did Wiland turn to so much shit.

Sign Cech

Facism

yeh it's a good thing football thread is above posting pics of women and acting like fucking desperate loser creeper-virgins over them.

L1NETT

yeh it's a good thing football thread is above posting pics of women and acting like fucking desperate loser creeper-virgins over them.

phahahhahah spot on

Some real Daily Mail wannabes in here with all the paparazzi shots which get posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom