• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God the press are going to take the Cleverley thing and run with it aren't they.

He's the only senior member of the team playing 90 mins you morons.

Roon in captaincy snub etc.
You could change the captain though.

I don't know why he's picked Cleverley, but it is conceivable that it's more than just because he's playing the whole game.

I don't think Rooney will get the armband at any stage though just to avoid the inevitable story that he failed when RVP gets the gig.

Honey Bunny

Hopefully Citeh and Real Madrid make the final of the International Champions Cup preseason tourney. I got some good seats and I'd love to see Real Madrid lose in person with my Madridista friend.

R8. An R8 makes heads turn at work, GTs are just another exotic.

R8s are too common to make heads turn anymore m8. I'd take the GT every time.

GOAT
tom-cleverley-shinji-kagawa-manchester-united-premier-league-trophy_2944097.jpg

Arnie

Missing both to watch Apes but I'm looking forward to hearing how Cleverley does.

As the captain of Manchester United.

I never knew the captaincy in a friendly was a big deal.

Or maybe people are gasping for any hope knowing full well Dear Leader will crush their pathetic managers.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I never knew the captaincy in a friendly was a big deal.

Or maybe people are gasping for any hope knowing full well Dear Leader will crush their pathetic managers.

Im gonna say it, I think Cleverley will play well tonight

I think this will be a good game

jtb

Banned
I want him to strive for bigger things. Playing for a national team that he'd get into now when he can't even get on the bench for Arsenal is stupid.

the Arsenal team is better than most international teams. maybe he wants to have an international career—let's say he's capped for Germany and his development stalls, that's it for his international career. anyways, it's not like he doesn't have any ties to the USA, unlike a lot of the other passports Klinnsman has been hunting down.

are we going to stop playing Ramsey because he plays for an irrelevant national team? would you not buy Zlatan or Bale because their national teams are easy to get into? or all the English players in the squad, considering England's national team is shit too? whichever national team he declares for will have little to no impact on his Arsenal career.

anyways, your bio says you live in Tennessee. what's up with that?

Arnie

Hahahaha

Someone quote me from before

He is fucking incredible

That is fucking incredible

Just glad to have a break from the action as Bayern's formation is giving me a headache.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
R8s are too common to make heads turn anymore m8. I'd take the GT every time.
Maybe on your side of the pond but Maseratis have substituted Lambos as the "common" exotic here in Miami. R8s still aren't that common.

The only car that's made my head turn and go into unhinged fanboy mode is Godzilla. I've only seen one (R35) GTR in person.

Tubie

AS says Atletico and Real Sociedad have reached an agreement on Griezmann.

Real Sociedad has agreed on 30m euros (same as the release clause), but this way Atletico doesn't have to pay any extra taxes like Real Madrid had to do with Illaramendi last year.

Jarnet87

van Gaal giving Cleverlols one last good look before shipping his ass off. Giving him the full 90 and captaincy for added pressure. Was nice knowing ya Tom, leave your WAG for us in Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom