• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
arsenal.com take forever to put up our transfers. It pisses me off. Everyone has confirmed that Ospina is our player yet nothing...

Slizz

Legends

g2m1hQO.jpg

Clegg

United v Roma: Johnstone; Jones, Evans, Blackett; Valencia, Cleverley, Herrera, James, Welbeck; Mata, Rooney.
Its too small a sample to predict future line-ups, but I still wonder if LvG has Herrera pencilled in as his definite starting midfielder and is now giving our other cms the chance to play themselves into the other spot.

Oh God the press are going to take the Cleverley thing and run with it aren't they.

He's the only senior member of the team playing 90 mins you morons.

Roon in captaincy snub etc.

Arnie

Sturridge is a great lad.

Doing a ticket giveaway for one of the pre-season games and said he'll try to meet the winner afterwards. Just because.

Nice bloke.

wedward

Oh God the press are going to take the Cleverley thing and run with it aren't they.

He's the only senior member of the team playing 90 mins you morons.

Roon in captaincy snub etc.

Why wouldn't Rooney start with it and pass it off to Cleverly when he comes off?

That's usually what happens.

Are you ok Laboured?

Why wouldn't Rooney start with it and pass it off to Cleverly when he comes off?

That's usually what happens.

Are you ok Laboured?

Because we didn't do that last game either. We did the exact same thing as today except it was Fletcher who was the only established senior player playing the full 90 mins. But now it becomes some sort of statement or narrative for people who don't pay attention.

jtb

Banned
Seriously it would be the stupidest thing he could do. Great way of casting himself into International irrelevance.

Ozil and co need to get in his ear. Germany is where it's at.

Why? Justify it.

because he grew up in the US. and I want the USMNT to succeed. the only downside, for Arsenal, is that he'll have to travel a bit more than he would if he played for a UEFA country.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Hopefully Citeh and Real Madrid make the final of the International Champions Cup preseason tourney. I got some good seats and I'd love to see Real Madrid lose in person with my Madridista friend.

Guys

Guys

R8 or Maserati GrandTurismo?
R8. An R8 makes heads turn at work, GTs are just another exotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom