• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Injury makes sense. Will be be in the starting lineup at all this season?
Probably not. He'll start some games but unfortunately for him he's just not as good a striker as Van Persie or Rooney. He'll start some games but not the important ones. Might be best for him if he decides to leave for somewhere he'll be a guaranteed starter.

inky

What happened to Chicha? Dude was a big get for United a few years ago.

He didn't even start for Mexico in the cup. Some bogus super sub label to not hurt his feelings. He ran up to his right before the penalty against the Netherlands and asked to play goalie. WTF was that?

He hasn't been getting enough playing time and it has hurt his confidence. He is a good finisher, but needs good services to put them in that he wasn't getting because United were playing very poorly last season.

In terms of the Mexican squad, him and Peralta (the main striker) are of very similar qualities (good poachers) so Herrera didn't like them playing together and preferred more players behind them and down the sides. Peralta was in very good form in the Mexican league too, so all things combined he started ahead of Chicha.

During the WC he didn't want to go on as goalie, LOL. Mexican GK coach kept a record of every NED penalty taker's preferences. He just ran to the side and asked him for the info, then ran back to Ochoa to deliver it.

They're wearing these vests to track them under the kits which is why they look weird.

They are sports bras.

Probably not. He'll start some games but unfortunately for him he's just not as good a striker as Van Persie or Rooney. He'll start some games but not the important ones. Might be best for him if he decides to leave for somewhere he'll be a guaranteed starter.

A great option off the bench though, always wanted him to become the new Solsjkaer

Whisper it quietly but been really impressed by Smalling in the central DF role.

dRmKOPK.gif

noal

Banned
If you have to ask why then you obviously don't follow the sport and your not a cyclist.

I cycle to work. This doesn't change the fact that he lied repeatedly and brought in millions of dollars in sponsorship when all along he was a fucking cheat.

Let's create a cancer fund and turn it into a great melodrama so everybody will feel sorry for me and let millions of people feel like you could be like Lance yourself which was based on lies all along.

What a fucking hero to the millions around the world that worshipped him and I'm not even talking about the people he tried to fuck over in cycling.

Is cycling clean? Of course not, but don't build yourself into a God when all along you repeatedly lie. Cancer is shit and horrible for all concerned but that cunt will get no sympathy from me.

Makes sense, and United isn't considering three up top.

When fully healthy, I actually rate Chicharito higher than Rooney, but I've never been a big fan of Shrek. He seems on form this preseason at least.

During the WC he didn't want to go on as goalie, LOL. Mexican GK coach kept a record of every NED penalty taker's preferences. He just ran to the side and ask him for the info, then ran back to Ochoa to deliver it

LOL. I should know better than listen to American commentators. They were saying that Chicha was asking for a pair of gloves and wanted to play keeper. My wife and I were thinking WTF? Especially with how Ochoa did all tournament.

omgkitty

If we actually wanted to play a false 9, Henry would be pretty great at it. He's lost his pace so he pulls back and dictates the play and makes little runs, and he's fucking 36! He's still so good.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
No-one in this second half has remotely impressed me

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I quit watching the MU game and inmediately after they score 3 goals :/

Suen

I think Chambers is being brought in as CB cover.
Chambers is a young prospect though. I was thinking more of a ready CB.

We have Rosicky playing as a striker. We have zelalem wasted wide right.

Jack arteta Ramsey and Santi look good.
Santi did put a poor cross a while ago though but overall him and Ramsey are looking solid.

wait.

Suen supports Arsenal also? :looool
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom