• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

he is, also Dean is a lot better then he was when he played on the PS3!

:0 he's been practising

Btv0-jbIcAEs8hD.png:orig

lol

Haha Rooney

Edit
Wait wut. All the names are wrong lol.

i dont see how this 3 cb malarkey will work in the premier league and especially against pacey teams. theres so much space for the other team, granted united have more space too going forward with the wingbacks spreading the field....but defensively it looks so scary

how are they gonna clank out 1-0s?

Elchele

In March 2012, Bešić was suspended from the first team, due to lack of discipline, Bosnian media also claimed that manager Torsten Fink "strangled" Bešić and threw him out of the dressing room.

what

Wilbur

Banned
Why are you working so much?

Just seen this, soz

Well I asked for 25-30 hours a week after the World Cup just so i could save for holiday/actually have money to do things with my life

But a combination of things - lack of grillers, people leaving, people on holiday, people needing training - I'm doing 40 odd, and they're all night shifts, and some of them are all day. Sucks.

I applied for a copywriting job today tho

Salvadora

Just seen this, soz

Well I asked for 25-30 hours a week after the World Cup just so i could save for holiday/actually have money to do things with my life

But a combination of things - lack of grillers, people leaving, people on holiday, people needing training - I'm doing 40 odd, and they're all night shifts, and some of them are all day. Sucks.

Just seems like you're working slave hours from what you've said :p

12 hour shifts would send me insane.

Scum

Just seen this, soz

tXwL4hD.png

Wilbur

Banned
I like this United kit. Shame about the sponsor :lol

You'd be good at this.

Yeah I believe I would. Hope I at least get an interview, I'll wear my swag suit

And it is quite a nice kit! Might get one

The Theater of Dreams is one of the most cringeworthy things in all of sports.

m8 ur just jealous that everyone dreams at the emirates because they're asleep

Just seems like you're working slave hours from what you've said :p

12 hour shifts would send me insane.

Oh god, they're awful. I have to leave the house at half 10 and I don't get home until 1 the next morning.

elseanio

I went to PortAventura on monday while on holiday and they have two rides there that are probably the best ones I've had so far. Granted, I've only been to European amusement parks.

Dragon Khan is definitely my favourite rollercoaster. That first loop is amazing. Does portaventura still have the huge wooden coaster?

Wilbur

Banned
"lack of grillers"

i have no idea why this is so funny.

nor do i. Pls there's only three people who can work on the back grill and one of them is training on the front grill so I'm doing it five times this week

Are you standing for the majority of that 12 hour shift, Wilbz?

All of it apart from two 30 minute breaks, one around half 1/2 and one around half 6/7

GQman2121

Banned
Christ, these United kits were poor in picture form, but seeing them in action is ten times worse. Pick a fucking shade of blue and stick with it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Young and Valencia are having good games, what is this

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I know most people probably are not impressed but we are playing actual pass and move football, this is brilliant-[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom