• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buddy. Any background. Whatever looks the best, Im not to picky.

Well I'm bad at deciding as well, the choice is yours

n9cKaSw.png
gYoAlvM.png

HNfmWqA.png
qMLVFFa.png

srEktbj.png
Ska9NCA.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Young Evans and Fletch on, everyone else off, Lindy on too aswell

Zaha CF

Shits about to get real, next Henry

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You guys think Nani gives a fuck? I really dont think he does.-

GQman2121

Banned
Here's where I'm at thus far. I think if we sell Lukaku to Everton I would swap him for Rooney and go with a Tadic in MF.

wdXMbTn.png

Did I mention how happy I am we have Mata

I love him

Mata and Herrera are looking more important to the side than Rooney and RVP. The latter might get the goals, but the Spaniards are going to make it happen. Valencia didn't even look half bad that first half. Most of the movement was on his side of the pitch.

Mr Cola

"How many times did we see him do that in training...i dont mean hitting the man"

Mr Cola

Zaha is gonna get one chance, i can feel it, score hes our man going forward, miss and its pl loans into lower pl move into championship minnows.

Mr Cola

I forgot City are playing Pool soon, how grand :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom