• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me of the first 3 games last season, shape and solidity taking priority over pressing

Preperation for games against top oppositions, particularly away from home perhaps. We give away more chances doing this, but less clear ones I think

Walshy

If you ain't up on things:
0703Samuel-Jackson_zps3ddd19fa.jpg

940529-017-Kaizer_Chiefs_Lpool.jpg
Do we win?

Labadal

Coates looking good. We need to ship away Toure and Kelly. Enrique could be useful if the match plan is to not attack on the left side. He has awful ball control and ruins attacks, but his pace is good when defending. The attack hasn't done much except a chance or two,

operon

Just the first half for me sleep calling. Coates looking a lot better, toure even when playing reasonable looks like he's going to slip up. And reina had the look of a guys whose career has been flushed down the toilet along with toure diet pills.

Guys, is this a safe haven from the inane shit I sometimes see in gaming general? Is there a magic wall here preventing under 19 posting here?

Nice place here

sohois

BMW i8 is a really cool looking car. I remember reading car magazines when younger and seeing all kinds of sweet looking concept cars, then getting dispirited when you realize it will never be released and the door mirror will end up on a ford fucking focus. It's like BMW had a revelation that they could just release the cool looking concept instead sticking one part on a really shit car.

The advert is complete crap though

GorillaJu

BMW i8 is a really cool looking car. I remember reading car magazines when younger and seeing all kinds of sweet looking concept cars, then getting dispirited when you realize it will never be released and the door mirror will end up on a ford fucking focus. It's like BMW had a revelation that they could just release the cool looking concept instead sticking one part on a really shit car.

The advert is complete crap though

It is exceedingly sexy.

GorillaJu

City's B-team would win Serie A

Could you imagine Barcelona in the Premier League? They'd be the first team relegated, nailed-on. Just the thought of playing v Stoke on a rainy Tuesday night would send them diving straight down into the championship. Then they'd squander all the parachute payments on horse placenta.

Meier

Can't wait to see Iheanacho. Bruno Zuculini has been fantastic again. Shame we can't fit him into the roster this season.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck gaming side. Fuck City. Fuck Liverpool. Fuck throat infections. Fuck sore feet. Fuck Nandos. Fuck adulthood. Fuck life. Fuck love. Fuck Allegri.

Jesus that name above is a mouthful

GorillaJu

Fuck gaming side. Fuck City. Fuck Liverpool. Fuck throat infections. Fuck sore feet. Fuck Nandos. Fuck adulthood. Fuck life. Fuck love. Fuck Allegri.

Jesus that name above is a mouthful

This is exactly the kind of inane bullshit I stay out of gaming side to avoid. I don't know who you are but you can go right back to the Call of Duty OT.

sohois

Robinson done well in pre-season, I honestly wouldn't mind not bringing in a LB and having Enrique and Robinson instead. But then I do rate both far more than the average.

GorillaJu

Robinson done well in pre-season, I honestly wouldn't mind not bringing in a LB and having Enrique and Robinson instead. But then I do rate both far more than the average.

He's not looked bad but is not near ready to be first choice and I don't think Enrique is either :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom