• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraxas

I really really hope that by keeping the tech side of things pretty simple Pillars of Eternity won't be a buggy, unpolished, borderline-unplayable mess. because I love Obsidian but they have Bethesda-tier QA

What have obsidian done since New vegas? The south park game, right?

Marcus Christenson ‏@m_christenson 30s
So reports in Colombia say Quintero is flying in to London to hold talks with Arsenal, sources in Portugal saying that's not the case #afc

This makes more sense.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Man Utd World Fans ‏@MUwf Jul 26
If Vidal isn't a United player by August 5th; We will pre-order FIFA 15 for everyone who retweets this. We are that confident. #vidal #mufc

It's happening!

Sorry United GAF, this is more important.

wedward

Muppet mode over a colombian journalist? Not amused, Refuse to believe this until someone else confirms our interest.

Rory Smith @RorySmithTimes · 44m
Reports from Colombia - brought to you by my favourite Wiganer, @cworswick - that Juan Fernando Quintero is on his way to Arsenal.

It's getting hot.

Lightning

Banned
Marcus Christenson ‏@m_christenson 30s
So reports in Colombia say Quintero is flying in to London to hold talks with Arsenal, sources in Portugal saying that's not the case #afc

This makes more sense.
Much more realistic.

Rory Smith @RorySmithTimes · 44m
Reports from Colombia - brought to you by my favourite Wiganer, @cworswick - that Juan Fernando Quintero is on his way to Arsenal.

It's getting hot.
No it's not.

jtb

Banned
What have obsidian done since New vegas? The south park game, right?

Alpha Protocol was same year as New Vegas

since then, they've released South Park and Dungeon Siege III. haven't played South Park yet but DS3 is garbage, nothing like the usual Obsidian fare

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Remember what its like to have a transfer window United gaf?

Remember?

I wake up every day and check this thread and all I find is pain.

Remember what its like to have a transfer window United gaf?

Remember?

I wake up every day and check this thread and all I find is pain.

9NZrBz6.gif

Vítor Hugo Alvarenga ‏@valvarenga 1m
Empresário de Quintero nega acordo entre FC Porto e Arsenal/Agent of Quintero denies switch from Porto to Arsenal. #Quintero #Arsenal

Translated from Portuguese by Bing
Quintero's Manager denies agreement between FC Porto and Arsenal/Agent of Quintero denies switch from Porto to Arsenal. #Quintero #Arsenal

There that ends that.

jtb

Banned
Empresário de Quintero nega acordo entre FC Porto e Arsenal/Agent of Quintero denies switch from Porto to Arsenal. #Quintero #Arsenal

Quintero's Manager denies agreement between FC Porto and Arsenal/Agent of Quintero denies switch from Porto to Arsenal. #Quintero #Arsenal

There that ends that.

but that's what Wenger wants you to think

Barzul

There that ends that.

That could mean nothing though. We were fed that the Khedira deal was dead and it's back on now.

Ravel's been remanded in custody for a week. He allegedly assaulted his ex-girlfriend outside of a nightclub in Manchester, then went round her house and assaulted her and her mother for good measure. His case will be heard on August 7th, nine days ahead of the start of the new season.

Ravel's been remanded in custody for a week. He allegedly assaulted his ex-girlfriend outside of a nightclub in Manchester, then went round her house and assaulted her and her mother for good measure. His case will be heard on August 7th, nine days ahead of the start of the new season.

Didn't David Gold want to build the team around him?

LOL

arkon

Alpha Protocol was same year as New Vegas

since then, they've released South Park and Dungeon Siege III. haven't played South Park yet but DS3 is garbage, nothing like the usual Obsidian fare

I haven't played either of those games but haven't they been used as recent examples of less buggy Obsidian games on launch. I know Dungeon Siege 3 certainly has in a few of the threads on gaming side.

I think with how complex it's purported to be with regards to choice and reactivity, it's always going to be buggy. That said hopefully the beta helps them fine-tune the game as much as it did Larian with Divinity.

Considering none of us know anything about him, I don't think any of us had an opinion other than he's a good player.

It was a joke bb.

He isn't some unknown guy anyway. He's very highly rated by lots of peeps. Seen the guy play myself a few times he is going to be a hell of a player IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom