• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with us getting Jenkinson, we needed strengthening at the back with Collins showing his age, Winston's future with us uncertain and Demel being shite.

He's fucked in the head, he'll never change. He's way beyond 'questionable attitude and personality' like Sterling, he's a despicable thug scumbag cunt, and more trouble than he's worth to any team. Him and Nile Ranger should join Leeds.

I'd gladly be rid of him at this point and Leeds would be a perfect fit, or Millwall. Although I'm sure though that, in typical West Ham fashion, he'll go elsewhere and end up being amazing. It's sod's law.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Some other poster told me:

If United buy Vidal, I will get a Vidal avatar

If United don't get Vidal, Yurt gets to pick my avatar.

But I don't think Yurt saw or agreed to that lol
I did and I agreed to that

Evil-Laugh-spongebob-gif.gif

jtb

Banned
what are the system requirements like for Divinity? been reading it scales pretty well and it's Steamplay, thinking I might get it if I can get it running at a stable 30fps on my Macbook Air

omgkitty

gunnerblog ‏@gunnerblog 42s

Santi Cazorla's agent is in London at the moment. No idea if that holds any significance or not.

:\

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol I see that Huddlestone missed a penalty for Hull in their EL qualifier tonight. Any Spurs fan could have predicted that. He should never be allowed to take them.

wedward

No one knows this though. If we get a high enough bid, I think Wenger would sell.

Athletico aren't going to pay enough and Wenger isn't going to replace someone who is in his starting 11 for a 21 year old prospect.

If we were going to sell Santi it would have already happened.

Salvadora

Would be very against Cazorla leaving.

He's experienced, versatile, consistently delivers, and knows the league inside out.

Trading that for a prospect would be a mistake.

Barzul

I know Wenger would sell Carzola if he got a 16-18m bid. I personally would, FA cup freekick aside, he didn't have the best season. And his value will only depreciate going forward. But first player I'd bin would be Poldi.

Salvadora

Don't think his agent being in London means anything, either.

Who knows what other clients he has and it's one of the biggest cities in the world.

omgkitty

Don't think his agent being in London means anything, either.

Who knows what other clients he has and it's one of the biggest cities in the world.

Well gunnerblog posted it because he was talking about how things have been going too well and that thinking us being in for a CAM must mean something bad about one of our current players.

Barzul

He just signed an extension.

Maybe he is there to have dinner with him. Not everything is always bad.

Suarez signed an extension too. Demichelis was signed and sold in the same summer. Don't get me wrong I'll rather he stayed over Poldi or Rosciky, but I won't weep if he was sold as long as we got an adequate replacement.

Salvadora

Suarez signed an extension too. Demichelis was signed and sold in the same summer. Don't get me wrong I'll rather he stayed over Poldi or Rosciky, but I won't weep if he was sold as long as we got an adequate replacement.
To be fair, those are extreme examples.

Danchi

Believe the Atletico president came out and said they weren't interested in Santi, but that probably doesn't mean much. They have just signed Griezmann, though.

Would be gutted if he was sold. When he played in the middle, he was still great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom