• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really must say, on second glance, these home kits look pretty nice actually.

Still not sure about being a walking billboard for the Bowtie and General Motors though

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mata is so good and if we can get the best of him then fuck me we can be good

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Give Wellbeck a brain and he could do stuff

Linius

FUCK!

The Dutch league gets weaker. I don't see the funny side here. Unlike Southampton, Feyenoord are a top Dutch team so them getting weaker makes the league weaker. Southampton getting weaker doesn't mean shit to the EPL.

To be fair, all these players they're selling are overrated and don't leave for big clubs. And this same squad wasn't able to win the league last season and lost three times against a pretty bad playing Ajax side. This doesn't make the league weaker mate.

It would depend who they were drawn against.

I don't have the list here at the moment. But pretty much all of them should easily wipe Feyenoord of the pitch.

Moyes was really dog shit wasn't he? United actually look like they employ actual footballers now.

I can't wait for 'Lloyd' to sign up.

ibgnotfIHO1ZSU.gif

omgkitty

So if we sign Khedira, I'd assume he come straight in and be our starter next to Ramsey, but if we sign Carvalho, I could see there being a bedding in period and even then I'm not quite sure Arsene would start him over someone like Arteta, which makes me kind of hope it's Khedira instead of Carvalho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom