• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOX SPORTS News ‏@FOXSportsNews 21m
Arsenal close to agreeing transfer fee for Portugal International William Carvalho from Sporting Lisbon #football #afc

But I thought he wouldn't go for less than his release clause?

wenger5.jpg

Slizz

Arsenal close to agreeing transfer fee for Portugal International William Carvalho from Sporting Lisbon #football #afc

Didn't someone here say that he could because Sporting are desperate for any money?

Gurthang

Banned

Damn
That would be a great signing for Arsenal. Wenger on a roll. Who the hell gets Khedira then?

jtb

Banned
I'm trying to think of any other players Wenger has bought from the Portuguese League. I can't really think of anyone off the top of my head.

wedward

Didn't someone here say that he could because Sporting are desperate for any money?

Yeah, Sporting are going to cap off CL qualification by flogging their best player well under his clause.

Salazar ITK

Which means you guys won't get him. That's his price. He's under contract until 2018 and Jorge Mendes is his agent. Not sure how much Gestifute own, but they're going to get their fee and they won't let Sporting budge I'm sure.

I just remember this.

Linius

Haha, Clasie made up his mind and wants to leave Feyenoord now. They really are the Southampton of the Eredivisie. Koeman must have something to do with this.

Lightning

Banned

FUCK!

I want Khedira, not this tosser! Fuck Sporting, raise the price you clowns.

Haha, Clasie made up his mind and wants to leave Feyenoord now. They really are the Southampton of the Eredivisie. Koeman must have something to do with this.
The Dutch league gets weaker. I don't see the funny side here. Unlike Southampton, Feyenoord are a top Dutch team so them getting weaker makes the league weaker. Southampton getting weaker doesn't mean shit to the EPL.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im scared :s

I know its pre-season but I dont want to get hammered

No idea, just thought I remembered that. Apparently not.

I still <3 you LF you closet United fan you.

I´ll always have special place in my heart for United. They made me fall in love completely with football on that special night of the 26th of May of 1999. They whole CL campaign was outstanding, Cole and Yorke were a joy to watch.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Herrera is very good, but he gets dispossessed a fair bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom