• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
A very promising tour this. At least the football has been great and the defending majority of the times.

Still need another CM since Carrick is out. Clev isn't cut out for this.

And a CB or 2.

Suen

He's got it, Lopez is leaving.
Absolutely ridiculous. Fucking fools, it's all about how much money they can make from keeping Casillas, and unfortunately his cock is shoved all way up in Perez ass.

Did anyone see that guy wearing a Milan shirt among the crowd when the game finished? Guy looked so confused, was probably thinking something like "Wait is my team this good? Is this Milan?"

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
United were impressive, in 3 weeks LVG has repaired most of the damage that Moyes did in terms of their feeble spine. Shame Modric looked so rusty, I was looking forward to watching him but by his standards that was crap.

Jarnet87

United were impressive, in 3 weeks LVG has repaired most of the damage that Moyes did in terms of their feeble spine. Shame Modric looked so rusty, I was looking forward to watching him but by his standards that was crap.

He needs the hair back, he just looks frail without it.

Eh we'll see about that.

It wouldn't surprise me if we lost to Swansea. Friendlies only do so much for confidence.

Slizz

Please let my first United game be United Liverpool.

All Pool needs is a draw, they can win or lose the shootout and still advance.

Suen

Eat a penis, Suen baby.

you're channeling plug. stop ff. this is not you
What? He's been like that since a long time ago, nothing new. To be fair Madrid-GAF say similar shit about Barca so it's not a big deal anyway
except for plug and panty :'(

Eat Galliani's fat dick you cunt.

FootballFan

Liverpool are going to play ManUnited in a friendly? lol should be good.

But with Liverpool aiming for players like Davis and ManUnited aiming to sign players like Vidal, you can see who is more ambitious and determined to improve.

Manchester United are going to win 3-0 :(

Eat a penis, Suen baby.

you're channeling plug. stop ff. this is not you

I apologise.

I had to.

inky

Good match. United looking good at times even with the new formation. Mata-Herrera-FWs link is going to be the key to their season if they manage to complete some needed signings.

L1NETT

Cerand makes Niall Quinn look a decent pundit

How does that muggins get employment

His level is a pub in the Salford area, not TV

Go_Ly_Dow

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!"

9c2nXIG.gif

Herr K

Banned
What? He's been like that since a long time ago, nothing new. To be fair Madrid-GAF say similar shit about Barca so it's not a big deal anyway
except for plug and panty :'(

Eat Galliani's fat dick you cunt.

G would pay for a bj. Got no business there, lad.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Really happy, lots of players stepping up, solid football, beautiful in places.

Please dont lose to Liverpool D:

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Young has his swag back

How long can it last?

Afrikan

Timelapse of 80k people leaving Wembley after a game

http://giant.gfycat.com/DeadFastAfricanaugurbuzzard.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

I thought horses kick you if you stand behind them....I'm guessing they are trained or something...but with that many thousands of people walking around them..,you'd think one would twitch or an accident would happen.

Mind you I know nothing about horses.

Code:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Manchester United will play Southampton in the International Champions Cup Final. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MUFC?src=hash">#MUFC</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LFC?src=hash">#LFC</a></p>&mdash; Transfer News (@TrustyTransfers) <a href="https://twitter.com/TrustyTransfers/statuses/495690971771056128">August 2, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:lol

this is not the place for javascripts, are you trying to hack netjeff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom