• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

I slag off the music the yoof listen to these days but fucking hell I used to listen to some right shite

Scooter - The Logical Song

forgive me padre, for i did sin

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
They got those spandex suits. Sadly I can't fit into mine anymore, that's why I started running recently on top of mountain biking... I got extreme shin splints atm though. :(

I have been going swimming and im getting lapped by 6 year olds. There is a communal area to get unchanged and there are cubicles to do so, I got unchanged and went out to put my stuff in the locker and a woman said "You cant tan, you look grey" because my arms were half tanned and the half a shirt covers up wasnt, also im white as a sheet and my arms dont tan well.

Why are people people?

Hixx

I dunno when I will next play TLoU's MP to be honest, want to smash through the campaign before I go back to it. At this rate it will take me about a month.

Run on grass.

Yeah I am doing that for quite a bit now, problem being there is a very limited area then which is boring as fuck. But at least I can also run barefoot then without having to worry about any trash ripping my foot open, I quite enjoy the barefoot running, seems to get the pain starting way later than with my running shoes which are fairly shit to be fair

Have fun Wooden, Chloe bikini pics are out there.

I know... I know...

I have been going swimming and im getting lapped by 6 year olds. There is a communal area to get unchanged and there are cubicles to do so, I got unchanged and went out to put my stuff in the locker and a woman said "You cant tan, you look grey" because my arms were half tanned and the half a shirt covers up wasnt, also im white as a sheet and my arms dont tan well.

Why are people people?

Are you grey though?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Yeah I am doing that for quite a bit now, problem being there is a very limited area then which is boring as fuck. But at least I can also run barefoot then without having to worry about any trash ripping my foot open, I quite enjoy the barefoot running, seems to get the pain starting way later than with my running shoes which are fairly shit to be fair

I know... I know...

Are you grey though?

Sorta, I dont tan well, it doesnt look normal, still she shouldnt have commented, I apparently am a magnet for peoples comments, shit happens so often now.

GQman2121

Banned
Is Robinho dead or just not traveling on this tour?

I dunno when I will next play TLoU's MP to be honest, want to smash through the campaign before I go back to it. At this rate it will take me about a month.

I'm the opposite. I want to knockout both Hunters and Fire Flies runs before focusing on the singleplayer stuff. I'm done with Hunters and about a third done with Fire Flies.

OH A JOKE ABOUT LIVERPOOL BUYING SOUTHAMPTON PLAYERS.

Much original

So creative

j03AcDxgoBzJ9.png

These jokes get worse as the transfer season progresses

The worse they get, the better they get

Fuck, I hope the Moreno deal gets done. Our LB option just aren't anywhere near good enough imo. Unless we put SuperFlan there, in which case our RB options aren't good enough

K1LLER7

Some very slick passing through the middle between Fletch/Herrera/Mata and some great pressing from to win the ball back. Rooney and Mata are beginning to link up well.

Dropped off a bit in the second half after Real woke up and we subbed out our better players. But Shinji looked extremely promising playing at 10 and we also learned that Zaha is a dumb, dumb player.
Cheers Clegg :)

Read through the thread and caught the goals/highlights. Looks like the players are finally starting to get to grips with LVG's philosophy/Tactics. Would expect a drop in the 2nd half as it takes new players time to get to level with the pace. Also Cleverley and Zaha. Young suprised from what I saw in the 1st half. He actually looked to take his man on, make runs inside and could get a good cross in. If only he was consistant.

Hope Welbeck isn't out for too long. He's looked promising playing in the front 2 and so has Rooney. Props to him as he's looking fit and ready for the season. Mata shining in his main position and a Herrera-Fletcher midfield looks good (Still need another CM tho). Feel for Shinji as he's played well, but doesn't seem like he'll start with Mata there instead. Beautiful ball for the 3rd goal.

Curious to see how Januzaj will be used.

Milan have only spent £4m this summer? With the likes of Essien and Robinho getting worse every month

And Inzhagi is supposed to perform a miracle and get them to finish higher than they did last year? This is about the most thankless job at the big clubs surely. Don't really know what he's supposed to do to stop the rot with no money to spend, and a thoroughly mediocre playing staff. Then you add in the uncertainty bought about by the board, and it's a job he shouldn't have taken tbh

Sloppy goal from our own perspective, both shots should have been converted before the final one. Not good enough. Rodgers out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom