• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

Here:

fNFPXOm.png

I thought horses kick you if you stand behind them....I'm guessing they are trained or something...but with that many thousands of people walking around them..,you'd think one would twitch or an accident would happen.

Mind you I know nothing about horses.

One Newcastle fan passing by and people could get killed.

K1LLER7

Saw that we won 3-1. Good pre-season and will be nice to top it off with a win in the final.

Misses the 2nd half, How did we look?

Slizz

Damn some hardcore Liverpool fans at this game.

Dude had his facepainted exactly like the away kit, with the grey and black hoops with the diagonal red.

Clegg

Saw that we won 3-1. Good pre-season and will be nice to top it off with a win in the final.

Misses the 2nd half, How did we look?
Some very slick passing through the middle between Fletch/Herrera/Mata and some great pressing from to win the ball back. Rooney and Mata are beginning to link up well.

Dropped off a bit in the second half after Real woke up and we subbed out our better players. But Shinji looked extremely promising playing at 10 and we also learned that Zaha is a dumb, dumb player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom