• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
llfqdw.gif

jyyaak.gif

di5uOyY.png

He is going to be glorious for you guys.

Love him, treat him well.

phaze

Speaking of Monaco, does anyone have an idea what's happening there? Are they happy about being second in Ligue 1?

I don't really get what they're doing there to be honest. Looked like they'd built a great team last year but now it looks like they don't even spend the James money. Signing three amazing players, selling one of them and not improving a mediocre team makes it look like they have no idea what they're doing.

I hear the owner gets milked because of the divorce so is likely to cut off funding.

Falcao high fiving kids. <3

Come on Arse !

With Mata out and Costa in I can safely hate on Chelsea again.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If Aguero can get away with the shit he does in the PL Costa will be fine

phaze

Yeah, just read it, 2.6 billion

How the fuck would the ex-wife need 2.6 billion lol

Hey those massage sessions are expensive !

ESPN says 442.

Formations don't matter. &#65295;&#20154;&#9685;&#8255;&#8255;&#9685;&#20154;&#65340; My stream said 4-3-3

Quality stream Werder - Chelsea: http://www.laola1.tv/partner/v5player/index.php?identifier=svw&menu1=&menu2=&menu3=&play=213851
Maybe just available in Germany and/ or Austria, dunno. But stream's a few minuted behind the (illegal) stream for me

Looks like it, unavailable.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I cannot find myself to dislike Arsenal, the rivalry was so fun when they were at the top with us, even now I just hope they do well. They play good football, an attractive way and their Manager isnt a douche.

I cannot find myself to dislike Arsenal, the rivalry was so fun when they were at the top with us, even now I just hope they do well. They play good football, an attractive way and their Manager isnt a douche.

Yea. If we aren't winning the league I would rather have them win it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Looks like we are on the verge of signing Musacchio from Villareal. With him, Davies, Vorm and Dier we will have a much better pool of defenders, assuming Dawson and Naughton are sold.

I really like Wilshere in the number 10. So good with his passing around the box. the Norse God is a better runner and coming from deeper positions.

Scum

Looks like we are on the verge of signing Musacchio from Villareal. With him, Davies, Vorm and Dier we will have a much better pool of defenders, assuming Dawson and Naughton are sold.

I can't wait to see less and less of Dawson and Naughton. If only, 3Sixty will sell us Clyne...

GQman2121

Banned
Torres completed a wonderful cross about ten minutes ago and then goes and puts what can only be described as comically timed shot ten rows deep into the seats. That was incredible to watch. He's so broken inside that it's nothing but sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom