• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juventus name 28-man squad for Asia-Pacific Tour

Massimiliano Allegri has announced a 28-man squad for Juventus’ forthcoming Asia-Pacific tour of Indonesia, Singapore and Australia.
The full travelling party is as follows:

Goalkeepers:
Buffon, Storari, Rubinho, Audero

Defenders:
Bonucci, Motta, Caceres, Chiellini, Ogbonna, Marrone, Blanco

Midfielders:
Lichtsteiner, Romulo, Pirlo, Marchisio,VIDAL, Padoin, Pogba, Pereyra, Evra, Asamoah, Pepe, Vitale

Strikers:
Llorente, Tevez, Giovinco, Coman, Buenacasa

My Football Manager hero

Juventus name 28-man squad for Asia-Pacific Tour

Massimiliano Allegri has announced a 28-man squad for Juventus’ forthcoming Asia-Pacific tour of Indonesia, Singapore and Australia.
The full travelling party is as follows:

Goalkeepers:
Buffon, Storari, Rubinho, Audero

Defenders:
Bonucci, Motta, Caceres, Chiellini, Ogbonna, Marrone, Blanco

Midfielders:
Lichtsteiner, Romulo, Pirlo, Marchisio,VIDAL, Padoin, Pogba, Pereyra, Evra, Asamoah, Pepe, Vitale

Strikers:
Llorente, Tevez, Giovinco, Coman, Buenacasa
Means nothing about whether he stays or goes. van Persie was on tour with Arsenal when the bid from United was accepted.

inky

ixylew.gif

esDcJhs.gif

Chelsea 's worst performance this preseason.

Has been really bad yeah. Not worried based on the form today, but before I am confident of Chelsea winning the league or doing well in CL, another striker is desperately needed. Going into the season with only Torres and an old as fuck Drogba, is not good enough.

Did you watch him at Barca or in the WC?

To be honest, I don't think he fit into the system at Barca as well as Pedro, for example. Alexis is a pacey striker who is capable of scoring goals but he isn't the type of player that will lead our front line to a Premier League trophy.

I think our most significant signing this summer has been Chambers

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
must admit I was not expecting Arsenal to lose this game

jtb

Banned
how many minutes did Wilshere play at the world cup? can't be that many right? don't think he started any of the England games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom