• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Arsène: "Calum is one of the satisfactions of the weekend. Good technique, good mobility & a great distance runner."

Arsène: "Chambers was educated as a central midfielder but when I saw him against us at RB, I wanted to buy him."

Chambers impressing Arsene! I like that a lot.

Chambers is a poor man's Matze Ginter who just happened to play his first match for us:

10347253_954206301258r4jh1.jpg

So happy we got him, he's gonna be HUGE

Lightning

Banned
Yeah, looked comfortable bringing the ball out of defence. Could work well with Kosicenly when BFG is not fit/injured.
Koscielny didn't play well imo. Him and Giroud didn't look match fit. Both hardly played at the world cup yet Debuchy looked sharper than both of them despite playing a lot more.

Kos must improve. And fuck Giroud. He looked like he was still on holiday.

Messi

looks like lopez is leaving ;(

it should be casillas but we all know that won't happen

If Lopez leaves Madrid should be ashamed. Bowing at the church of Saint Iker again.

Oh God Bale, cut the hair mate. Long hair does not suit you.

Arnie

Hype deflated.

Ultimately it's a cheesy comic book film with an un-memorable, one-dimensional villain and a narrative that's been done to death.

The film's enjoyable because many of the cast are likeable and the camaraderie between them is well done.

Nothing about the film is exceptional, though.

Zabojnik

Ultimately it's a cheesy comic book film with an un-memorable, one-dimensional villain and a narrative that's been done to death.

The film's enjoyable because many of the cast are likeable and the camaraderie between them is well done.

Nothing about the film is exceptional, though.

Hype on life support, might pull through.

Yeah, I thought you were asking about buying them.

Pfft, not for $2 a pop :p

Same situation on itunes, old episodes cost just under £2, new episodes are free

Weird. His website is retro as fuck btw. And by retor I mean outdated and poorly designed. Not a great advert for SquareSpace :p

Fintan

Pfft, not for $2 a pop :p

Same situation on itunes, old episodes cost just under £2, new episodes are free

Weird. His website is retro as fuck btw. And by retor I mean outdated and poorly designed. Not a great advert for SquareSpace :p
He's been redesigning it for a long time now. He talks about it on one of his podcasts (might be the news one), he hired someone but ended up starting from scratch again after months of work. I would say not all of them are worth the expense but there are some really good ones worth looking into.

He's been redesigning it for a long time now. He talks about it on one of his podcasts (might be the news one), he hired someone but ended up starting from scratch again after months of work. I would say not all of them are worth the expense but there are some really good ones worth looking into.

Yeah, might just buy the ones on subjects I'm interested in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom