• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
174611.jpg

L1NETT

Arsenal do need a physical presence in that midfield area. For as good technically as Arteta is just hasn't got a big enough engine

But hey it's pre season, you have to be real clueless to be put too much weight into it

nitewulf

definitely impressed by the Ox and Sanchez, Akpom looks pacey and direct as well. Hate watching Giroud, so slow. Whats up with Walcott, I thought he was fit.

Arsenal do need a physical presence in that midfield area. For as good technically as Arteta is just hasn't got a big enough engine

But hey it's pre season, you have to be real clueless to be put too much weight into it

Please forgive us if we take the America Cup final a bit too seriously :p

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Pfft, I don't know what the tournament's actually called, it's a nonsense.

But its Man Utd.

@Salva, I expect we will lose as well. Lambert has not been impressive, and he's the only striker we have available.

Why not Sturridge?

jtb

Banned
I remember people in here saying that the Double (the jesse eisenberg one) was bad. Yurt, I think?

well those people are right. the Double is bad.

Is zela going to get any significant playing time this season?

doubt it. might get a game or two in the early rounds of the cups if we draw weak opposition, but other than that I don't think so

jtb

Banned
@Arsenal
Wenger: "Giroud was not ready today - I don't know if I will play him in the Community Shield" #AFCvMON

yesss Sanogo please

(he's not injured right?)

0:1 Aubameyang (2.)
0:2 Aubameyang (13.)
0:3 Ji (16.)
0:4 Mkhitaryan (26.)
0:5 Ji (35.)
0:6 Ramos (39.)
0:7 Maruoka (52.)
0:8 Immobile (56.)
0:9 Hofmann (74., FE)
0:10 Immobile (89.)

BVB striker ranking:
Ji = Aubameyang = Immobile > Ramos

Pennywise

but but but Höwedes and Draxler are still missing

Goals: 0:1 Aubameyang (2.), 0:2 Aubameyang (13.), 0:3 Ji (16.), 0:4 Mkhitaryan (26.), 0:5 Ji (35.), 0:6 Ramos (39.), 0:7 Maruoka (51.), 0:8 Immobile (55.), 0:9 Hofmann (74., Foulefmeter), 0:10 Immobile (90.)

Fuck Schalke, our thirst is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom