• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

I am on Ranger + Wizard too. Get companions asap.

YES CARTOON!

Woman is Ranger with Bow
Bloke is Two Handed Knight

Madora is Two Handed Knight as well
Jahan is The Wizard

One handed fighters seem pointless, shields aren't effective enough to make up for the damage difference. I'm sure I'm not making best use of the stats, but it's going okay

Few difficulty spikes, nothing that can't be delayed until I level up though

Is Bacca the guy who was absoutely horrendous in the EL final?

Whoa. Whoa. Easy there. I only ask about characters not base stats and whatnot. Go back to Dungeons & Dungeons, Nerd. 😒

Wow. Ronaldo is incredible.

He doesn't seem tired at all from the world cup.

ibhSh9LcahHqOR.gif

We are now drowning in cunts. Slimani has been complaining about his salary and has been relegated to the B team for now.
Sporting's president will be speaking in our official TV channel in 30 min so there should be some official comments about both players.

mellz

Just got home, would appreciate if someone could tell me how's the game been and who the standout players are so far?

omgkitty

We are now drowning in cunts. Slimani has been complaining about his salary and has been relegated to the B team for now.
Sporting's president will be speaking in our official TV channel in 30 min so there should be some official comments about both players.

When are you selling us Willy?

Scum

Bloody hell. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom