• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned

Yeah, you're all just premfacing. I've seen Ronaldo do pretty much everything in that video at Madrid lol

betcha he never passed with his fucking back at United tho

5423150729_63dcf89ebf_o.gif

Yeah, you're all just premfacing. I've seen Ronaldo do pretty much everything in that video at Madrid lol

5423150729_63dcf89ebf_o.gif

How many chances has Ronaldo created in his best seasons at Madrid?

Another title and another avalanche of posts from the reddies crying for Ronnie.

We love him as opposed to hating him as some other teams do when people leave their club. We played some of our best football when he was at the Club, so it's not a surprise.

Hook is a movie of low quality.

Who cares. Robin Williams and John Williams were excellent. Just listen to this music kick in at 2:45.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Zi1KpQjTg

Ronnie y u so boring wheres da magic

edit: wait that one didnt go in loool
]

I watch Madrid's matches. Most of this thread does because Madrid matches are always on late and so no PL matches are on at the same time. Stop lying. He rarely dribbles anymore. He shoots from long range, and finishes off chances inside the box. Some of those (like the gif you posted) are incredible goals. That has nothing to do with his dribbling though.

No point in talking about this with you though. Everything about Real Madrid is perfect.

Do you by any chance take part in console wars?

FootballFan

I watch Madrid's matches. Most of this thread does because Madrid matches are always on late and so no PL matches are on at the same time. Stop lying. He rarely dribbles anymore. He shoots from long range, and finishes off chances inside the box. Some of those (like the gif you posted) are incredible goals. That has nothing to do with his dribbling though.

RonaldoRareDribbleAtMadrid.gif

pulga

Banned

No point in talking about this with you though. Everything about Real Madrid is perfect.

Do you by any chance take part in console wars?

"Rarely", hyperbole much? I've said he doesn't dribble as much as he did at United, but he still does it plenty. And congratulations on watching Madrid matches, I'm sure you watch your fair share but Im positive MadridGAF and myself watch 95% of them and can attest to what you premfaces are saying is pure hyperbole. It'd be like me trying to tell you what your players do, even though at best I watch 40% of United's matches.

Plug might actually be the most obnoxious poster in here

Not my fault you lot are trying to cling to what you want to believe is the best Ronaldo. In two seasons he'll have become Madrid's all time top scorer and remembered forever as a Madridista legend. His time at United will be remembered as a springboard to better, greener pastures dealwithit.jpg

If you dont want to discuss, log off. UnitedGAFs opinion is not gospel.

Legia will find out tomorrow if their decision will be overturned. Hopefully it is. They got the harshest possible punishment for a minor error against a player who had no impact on the game. He even served his ban

Cas will overturn it anyway if Uefa don't as other teams haven't been expelled for similar circumstances

In conclusion: I hate Celtic

D_prOdigy

Watched Insomnia last night. He wasn't in it enough. Marvelous though.

Might do Good Will Hunting tonight.

Need to get round to One Hour Photo too.

"Rarely", hyperbole much? I've said he doesn't dribble as much as he did at United, but he still does it plenty. And congratulations on watching Madrid matches, I'm sure you watch your fair share but Im positive MadridGAF and myself watch 95% of them and can attest to what you premfaces are saying is pure hyperbole. It'd be like me trying to tell you what your players do, even though at best I watch 40% of United's matches.

Not my fault you lot are trying to cling to what you want to believe is the best Ronaldo. In two seasons he'll have become Madrid's all time top scorer and remembered forever as a Madridista legend. His time at United will be remembered as a springboard to better, greener pastures dealwithit.jpg

If you dont want to discuss, log off. UnitedGAFs opinion is not gospel.

It's not hyperbole at all. Ronaldo changed his game in 2008 to get more goals. That Ronaldo continued at Madrid. He was more exciting to watch in 2007 where he had more of an all around game.

Since when did we say Ronaldo was best at United? We've always said that Ronaldo is a better player at Madrid because of the sheer amount of goals he scores. We just find him less exciting to watch.

And although he did leave us, he won more trophies with United. I'm satisfied with that.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
pulg bb, more exciting doesn't mean he was a better player.

No one will beat Ibra in that category however.

Hixx

‘I was commentating in South Africa (the 2010 World Cup) and the Serbian goalkeeper went down. I said, “He’s not injured, he’s a tart”. I think most people thought it was a fair comment. But I was told by a guy from the BBC that there were a number of complaints. Apparently they had 500 calls from tarts who didn’t want to be associated with the player.’

Mick McCarthy

Oh Mick. If only your managerial nous extended to the PL, you'd be a GOAT.

A GOAT.

pulga

Banned
It's not hyperbole at all. Ronaldo changed his game in 2008 to get more goals. That Ronaldo continued at Madrid. He was more exciting to watch in 2007 where he had more of an all around game.

Since when did we say Ronaldo was best at United? We've always said that Ronaldo is a better player at Madrid because of the sheer amount of goals he scores. We just find him less exciting to watch.

And although he did leave us, he won more trophies with United. I'm satisfied with that.
One quick example:

Link him to that "The Proof" compilation.

Best Ronald.

and have you stopped to think maybe you find him less exciting because he doesnt play for you anymore and you're not as emotionally attached? Dunno, maybe it's one reason. WHO CARES

aaaaand he's won like one more trophy at United, which he'll definitely be surpassing this season considering we've 5 trophies yet to play :p

LETS JUST DROP IT

One quick example:

and have you stopped to think maybe you find him less exciting because he doesnt play for you anymore and you're not as emotionally attached? Dunno, maybe it's one reason. WHO CARES

aaaaand he's won like one more trophy at United, which he'll definitely be surpassing this season considering we've 5 trophies yet to play :p

LETS JUST DROP IT

Can we agree that we had the Best Heinze?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom