• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Wouldn't that be a league record cos no one scores goals in Serie A.
Uus4Plt.png

Oi muggins

Rolando Aarons

Parkinson is m8s with Pardew (lord knows why) and wants him on loan but apparently he was absolute fire in pre season and is pushing for a place against Man City

Have you found your own Sterling

Wouldn't that be a league record cos no one scores goals in Serie A.
Uus4Plt.png

These jokes worked when the league was good, but now that the quality has dropped off so much, especially defensively, there are actually a lot of goals scored in Serie A. Last season I'm pretty sure it was about the same average goals per game as BPL, and it was higher than other comparatively shit leagues like Ligue 1 and the Portugese league.

This is not a good thing from an Italian perspective.

Carbonox

Oi muggins

Rolando Aarons

Parkinson is m8s with Pardew (lord knows why) and wants him on loan but apparently he was absolute fire in pre season and is pushing for a place against Man City

Have you found your own Sterling

I'd fucking start him again City he's that good. He was our best player during preseason and made Schalke and Real Sociedad look like gash. Plus he scored a cross and claimed he meant it so he's a proper lad.

Him and Sterling are from the same city. Imagine them on the wings for Jamaic.....England.

While it would make sense ot send him out on loan for a season to get a taste of proper competitive football rather than youth and reserve shite, I think he's ready and good enough to play in the Prem for us this season off the bench at least.

L1NETT

I'd fucking start him again City he's that good. He was our best player during preseason and made Schalke and Real Sociedad look like gash. Plus he scored a cross and claimed he meant it so he's a proper lad.

Him and Sterling are from the same city. Imagine them on the wings for Jamaic.....England.

Chalobah ----Reed

Patrick Roberts ---- Sterling ------ Aarons

Bamford

ENGERRRRLAND

sked who would win in a race between himself and the club legend at an Arsenal fans' Q&A, Walcott said: “Me! Thierry is in his 30s now so I would be very disappointed if I didn’t beat him. I beat his sprint record which Hector [Bellerin] has now broken.”

Theo pls. you would fall over and break your leg at the 50m mark.

Interesting that Bellerin broke the record. I wonder who holds the 10m meter record, because Ljungberg was faster than henry over 10m

Seeing a rumour that Arsenal might sign Adrien Rabiot

That's crazy good business for them. I was hoping Chelsea would sign him on the cheap but I guess not anymore.

Tc91

Moiz bandukwala @MoizBanduk · 3h
#Vidal did sign my jersey, smiled when I asked him if he's off to #ManUtd

Moiz bandukwala @MoizBanduk · 13h
Just spoke to #Evra, #Vidal to United is done.

Moiz bandukwala @MoizBanduk · 11h
Welcome to the biggest club in the world @kingarturo23. #Vidal

He's on his way. #bandukwalaITK

Ah to be honest I'm not massively against Kolo staying around for another year. Charismatic player to have around in the dressing room, and also has plenty of CL experience to impart.

Fabio needs to take a hint.

There is no need to have his wages on the books tbh

Skrtel
Lovren
Sakho
Agger
Coates

That is more than enough. If he stays, we at least need to get rid of Coates

Arnie

Got 30 minutes of free WiFi at Luton Airport. Fly to Malaga at 3. Hnnggggg

Bought a FourFourTwo for the plane. Season preview. Reading about the battleship whilst in an airship. Fucking Xzibit, innit.

Speaking of battleships, not surprised Kolo is clinging on to be a glorified chuckle emitter. Happy he's staying if just for the training photos. Or if the rest of our central defenders contract Ebola and he's miraculously immune, like I Am Legend or something.

Mastadon

Banned

Bought a FourFourTwo for the plane. Season preview. Reading about the battleship whilst in an airship. Fucking Xzibit, innit.

Speaking of battleships, not surprised Kolo is clinging on to be a glorified chuckle emitter. Happy he's staying if just for the training photos. Or if the rest of our central defenders contract Ebola and he's miraculously immune, like I Am Legend or something.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Enjoy! If you find any talented strikers whilst your over there, remember to send an e-mail to Ian.

Barzul

Pumped for Saturday. My first regular season Arsenal game aside from catching the FA Cup. Good thing it's also featured on NBC, so I get it on the big screen as well versus the tablet.

NBC having the rights has been the best thing to happen for the PL in the US. The coverage is just so much better from what we got with Fox.

I'm actually going to London to watch the Arsenal game. What should I do after the game...what are the cool areas for drinking?
Jealous.

Nice I was in Malaga just last week. Just to use the airport though I was staying about an hours drive down the coast past Marbella. Wish I was still there.

He should be returning around September/October right?

I guess if you can do these type of exercises he should be recovered soon.

havent read much on when he is returning just that he is "on the road" to recovery.

Ronaldo replacement is already on the books bae

720p-JESE%20RODRIGUEZ%20LEARN%20CRISTIANO%20RONALDO.jpg

Come on, you know the thing that is stopping RM from becoming a truly unstoppable side is an Italian player. You have already seen what one of our managers can do. Now save the Pharaoh like you saved Ronaldo, James, and Bale from inferior little clubs.

Ronaldo replacement is already on the books bae

http://apac-webapp-assets.ballball.com/prod/uploads/articles/articleimageversion/720p-JESE%20RODRIGUEZ%20LEARN%20CRISTIANO%20RONALDO.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Bale is the next Ronaldo m8. Jese is the next great efficient goal scorer for Madrid, but he's ded now.

Not sure if he'll ever fulfill his potential after that knee injury.

Marbella is great. Probably one of the best places to stay in Spain.

Yeah Puerto Banus is the best for people watching. Saw this one bloke who looked the spitting image of Duke Nukem but with the biggest muscly upper body and the tiniest legs. Everyone was laughing at him until he strolls up to this gorgeous orange Lamborghini Murcielago (which we'd all been eying up) gets in and drives off. The cunt.

Zabojnik

why?

DRAGON AAAAGE!

Feels so ... artificial for some reason. Like McDonalds putting your grandma's stew on their menu. Can't get hyped for it.

Seeing a rumour that Arsenal might sign Adrien Rabiot

That's crazy good business for them. I was hoping Chelsea would sign him on the cheap but I guess not anymore.

Juve have already signed him.

But where will Herrera fit if we sign Vidal now and Strootman in January.

He'll join Fellaini at Napoli.

What if Strootman never returns to his former level? It happened before..

It has happened almost without exception ...

Nodnol

Is anyone else exploring the realms and definition of insanity with their FPL?

I must change mine daily at the moment, and then spend the rest of the time thinking about it. Some horrific injuries wouldn't go a miss to make it easier.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
one thing you can't take away from Italy; the varied, colouful shirts

More than half the teams in England are either red or blue, it's kinda boring. The top 9 in particular are quite hilarious! (five red teams and 3 blue teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom