• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

loooooooool Bayern

have they fired Pep yet?

how long is Martinez out for?

why are iPhone batteries so shit?

Pressing business

Javi's injury is a ACL tear. Out for, minimum, the first half of the season. He uploaded a video to his fb account, broke my hearth :(

I wonder when the board will understand that Pep is not good enough. Oh well.

Barzul

I'm getting slightly worried about the lack of progress in Arsenal deals. Been hardly any news of movement on our supposed targets.

Javi's injury is a ACL tear. Out for, minimum, the first half of the season. He uploaded a video to his fb account, broke my hearth :(

I wonder when the board will understand that Pep is not good enough. Oh well.

Hope we recovers well. ACL tears are the worst.

pulga

Banned
Can one of the Germans phonetically spell out Kroos? It's not actually Cruise or Krews right? Is it like Cross as Marca are showing it? Or is it like Crose if you will? German names are so weird.

me and my irl Bla had this conversation today, I would pronounce a german players name how I thought it was pronounced and he would correct it lolololol

it's Crose, I believe.

What if silent hulls is ps4 only

Well that depends, if it turns out to actually be semi decent I will buy a PS4 just for it. But I'm not exactly sold yet, Kojima who will rather make Hollywood movies, bringing in shitty actors to make a silent hill game could go horrible wrong... and I'm puzzled as to why Konami and Kojima brought in del Toro instead of one of the people that actually wrote the story for the original silent hill games, when most of them are just stuck in shitty konami mobile divisions and such. Well I'm not really puzzled, Kojima just wants to make movies and be best buddies with Hollywood people.

K1LLER7

Good luck to anybody getting their A-Level results today/tommorow. I was an anxious mess whilst waiting 1 hour for the website to load up.

Can't believe it's already been 3 years since I got mine. Time flies.

Can one of the Germans phonetically spell out Kroos? It's not actually Cruise or Krews right? Is it like Cross as Marca are showing it? Or is it like Crose if you will? German names are so weird.

I don't think there's anything really fitting in the English language, closest would probably be something like "Craw-s" although that doesn't sound completely right either.

Best thing is to look up the word "groß" on a dictionary and listen to it. That sounds pretty close, although you need to speak the beginning "harder" like in "Krusty" and maybe make the "O" sounds a little bit longer.

Elchele

I don't think there's anything really fitting in the English language, closest would probably be something like "Craw-s" although that doesn't sound completely right either.

Best thing is to look up the word "groß" on a dictionary and listen to it. That sounds pretty close, although you need to speak the beginning "harder" like in "Krusty" and maybe make the "O" sounds a little bit longer.

shut up milch

Hixx

Well that depends, if it turns out to actually be semi decent I will buy a PS4 just for it. But I'm not exactly sold yet, Kojima who will rather make Hollywood movies, bringing in shitty actors to make a silent hill game could go horrible wrong... and I'm puzzled as to why Konami and Kojima brought in del Toro instead of one of the people that actually wrote the story for the original silent hill games, when most of them are just stuck in shitty konami mobile divisions and such. Well I'm not really puzzled, Kojima just wants to make movies and be best buddies with Hollywood people.

It'll be terrible

Kojimas fall from grace has been frustrating

pulga

Banned
So tomorrow FIFA is releasing the finalist list for UEFA Best Player Award, who do you reckon is making it, in most likely to win order?

Challengers are: Cristiano, Diego Costa, Lahm, Müller, Neuer, Robben, Messi, Luis Suárez, Di María and James Rodríguez
(James? Where the fuck is Bale?)

I'd reckon:

1) Cristiano Ronaldo
SURPRISE SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER
2) Arjen Robben
3) Luis Suarez*

*can be exchanged with Messi

pulga

Banned
UEFA best player is that joke award that Ribery won, right?

I really don't care to be honest.

yeah its pretty jokes, Ribery and Iniesta are the last two winners lol

1987575_w21.jpg

Yen

Good luck to anybody getting their A-Level results today/tommorow. I was an anxious mess whilst waiting 1 hour for the website to load up.

Can't believe it's already been 3 years since I got mine. Time flies.

Indeed, good luck. This time last year I thought I had totally fucked up one of my exams. Politics, question for 40%, was basically "write a load of stuff about Marxism" but I misread the Q and wrote about the opposite of Marxism. Ended up just scraping what I needed. But man, the nerves in the weeks up to that.

Scum

According to the Telegraph, there will be a fire sale at Spurs - they have put 11 players for sale.

Townsend, Sandro, Lennon, Dawson, Dembele, Capoue, Soldado, Chiriches, Naughton, Chadili and Assou-Ekotto are the ones Spurs are open to offers for.

2 days before the season starts. Just couldn't have a smooth one, eh Levy? Naughton and Dawson can bugger off, though.

K1LLER7

Indeed, good luck. This time last year I thought I had totally fucked up one of my exams. Politics, question for 40%, was basically "write a load of stuff about Marxism" but I misread the Q and wrote about the opposite of Marxism. Ended up just scraping what I needed. But man, the nerves in the weeks up to that.
Haha at least you passed ;)

I remember my Economics tutor would write "RTFQ" (read the fucking question) on the board before every class started. It was surprising during the mocks, how so many people just wrote what they knew about the topic and completely missed the point of the question.

Salazar

Aye. Some folks do mad things in exams.

"Choose one question from the following ten"

Reliably, an assortment of mugs will answer all fucking ten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom