• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you have that Pep idiot on helm you will be destroyed. Pep is too proud and cannot see his mistakes.

It's sad we thought that pep would win everything with a prebuilt team. We were so wrong. He is systematically tearing them from the inside.

Elchele

As long as you have that Pep idiot on helm you will be destroyed. Pep is too proud and cannot see his mistakes.

It's sad we thought that pep would win everything with a prebuilt team. We were so wrong. He is systematically tearing them from the inside.

only Heynckes can save us now

Jarnet87

only Heynckes can save us now

Pep will have complete his dismantling after his third year. They will fire him and grab van Ghaleon after he is done getting United back to glory and he has a falling out in year 2. van Gaal rebuilds Bayern again and after 2 years Heynckes comes in and wins all the glory. Time is a flat circle.

Yen

I know he has made some pretty awful mistakes tacticalleh ("inside fullbacks" in the CL, his 343 is odd), but he ran away with the league last year and may well do this year. Is he really tearing them apart?

I know he has made some pretty awful mistakes tacticalleh ("inside fullbacks" in the CL, his 343 is odd), but he ran away with the league last year and may well do this year. Is he really tearing them apart?

One team league. Big team that can rotate players. Buys the opposition stars. Of course they galloped.

Jarnet87

95% of footy gaf could of managed Bayern to a Bundesliga title last season, especially with Dortmund being so depleted. Winning the Bundesliga is the norm for Bayern, it's only a big deal when they lose it.

Man I miss this show..

6533428_std.jpg

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
It'll be terrible

Kojimas fall from grace has been frustrating

At least he'll manage to pump out MGSV which looks amazing before going insane and doing Zone of the Enders starring Idris Elba and Micheal Fassbender.

Zabojnik

Does anyone have any experience with HDMI over ethernet adapters? I love PC games, but sitting in front of a monitor for hours isn't exactly my definition of comfort, so I'd like to do most of my gaming, be it console or PC, on my shiny new TV in the living room. Or at least have it as an option.

Zabojnik

Karembeu: "Manolas has a deal with the president, he'll accept the team that will meet the economic needs of the club. Whether Juve or an EPL club."

I'm not sure how good this Manolas dude is, but if it means not signing Luizao or some other "proven" 30+ yo defender, I'm all for it.

Reading the Quantum Break thread was weird because some are going that the graphics look hot and the gameplay is amazing.

Were we really watching the same conference? I was so annoyed because they hyped it to be mindblowing but the visual message for the time stop/warp effect was a mess.

Tubie

where's the evidence that Pep is THAT bad? just because Bayern got knocked the fuck out by Real in the CL?

The main problem Pep has is he can't adapt to the player he has, and then tries to adapt them to his style instead. What worked for him in Barcelona will never work anywhere else because a team with Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Busquets all in their prime will never ever happen again. Lahm is one of the best fullbacks ever and he tries to turn him into Busquets, it's just not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom