• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Karembeu: "Manolas has a deal with the president, he'll accept the team that will meet the economic needs of the club. Whether Juve or an EPL club."

I'm not sure how good this Manolas dude is, but if it means not signing Luizao or some other "proven" 30+ yo defender, I'm all for it.

if WE are going to sign him then he can't be that good surely?

omgkitty

Karembeu: "Manolas has a deal with the president, he'll accept the team that will meet the economic needs of the club. Whether Juve or an EPL club."

I'm not sure how good this Manolas dude is, but if it means not signing Luizao or some other "proven" 30+ yo defender, I'm all for it.

Back off, he's ours! You have like 7 CB's already. We have 2.

Blablurn

I might just dont watch any football this year. Its dead. Its like when gaming died when devil may cry 4 went multiplattform. A tragedy.

Tubie

Its going to be either someone who came back from an acl (khedira) or someone fat (gündo). Fuck.

Our season is over.

Well if you don't want Big Sami, I have this incredible guy Madrid paid 40m euros for, called Illaramendi. He can play CM and DM, and totally the next Xabi Alonso but wayyyyyy better. This is a limited time offer (since Bayern and Madrid are in such good terms) of 25m euros, act now!

/s

3Sixty

Looks like Cork is off to Palace for £3m. THE GREAT EXIDOS CONTINUES.

Not really. We are stacked in that position and he's out if contract in the summer. Probably means Morgan ain't going.

Fergie

Banned
Trust in Gaal's system.

Cleverley can't be saved though.

I'm sure there will be transfers, not going to get worked about it. Rojo needs to Calma.

I rather keep Fellaini. At least he has some useful traits.

Salazar

Can we buy cleverley?

I'm sure he thinks he's a Guardiola-style player. A thinker, a passer and mover.

It's incredible how he ended up with this self-image - a vision of spurious competency created by the fact that he is even less capable of playing in any other way. I can't fuckin tackle; therefore, I am an orchestrator.

Salazar

qsa2R1v.gif

I'm sure he thinks he's a Guardiola-style player. A thinker, a passer and mover.

It's incredible how he ended up with this self-image - a vision of spurious competency created by the fact that he is even less capable of playing in any other way. I can't fuckin tackle; therefore, I am an orchestrator.

You made me laugh today.

Thanks

Salazar

Stick Cleverley out wide and get him to ping crosses in. He's the new David Beckham

Nope.

Resuscitate and combine all of the old hazing rituals

Put him in a zipped-up kitbag filled with ice and on its way to Inverness and have him masturbate to photos of Pallister. While singing a song of his choice.

He'll beg for Sunderland/Hull/Papa Martinez.

fuenf

Fuenf pls haha

Im done with football.

Im done if we buy khedira.

Im done if we dont buy anyone.

Football is dead.

Its Vidal or nothing.

We just have to accept the truth. During the last two years the old Gods and the new blessed us with the greatest single season performance of a club team ever. They bestowed Pep on us and worked miracles on Löw in Brazil. But obviously we weren't worthy, we wanted more. We wanted to retain the CL. We want Reus. We want to win the triple again. We didn't appreciate what we already had witnessed and what we were lucky to be part of. Now, we have to face the wrath of the football Gods:

For the season is dark and full of Khedira.

Blablurn

We just have to accept the truth. During the last two years the old Gods and the new blessed us with the greatest single season performance of a club team ever. They bestowed Pep on us and worked miracles on Löw in Brazil. But obviously we weren't worthy, we wanted more. We wanted to retain the CL. We want Reus. We want to win the triple again. We didn't appreciate what we already had witnessed and what we were lucky to be part of. Now, we have to face the wrath of the football Gods:

For the season is dark and full of Khedira.

So you are saying we won the WC because of pep? I agree.

I also think that Bayern basically won the World Cup.

But as you said. That was too much for us.

And now we have Dortmund killing our players. Guess if you cant match our strength in a normal game, you have to start breaking stuff. Shameful. Shameful team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom