• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

So you are saying we won the WC because of pep? I agree.

I also think that Bayern basically won the World Cup.
Of course, Pep basically implemented Löws shit defense at Bayern in an attempt to get Neuer&Boateng up to the task. No way Neuer would have been as good as he was without getting all that work in last season. ;)

I wanna cry.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Doctors appointments D: Just got back, I hate them more than anything in the world.

Other than Uniteds Transfer policy.

So you are saying we won the WC because of pep? I agree.

I also think that Bayern basically won the World Cup.

But as you said. That was too much for us.

And now we have Dortmund killing our players. Guess if you cant match our strength in a normal game, you have to start breaking stuff. Shameful. Shameful team.

And you taking their players every season isn't as shameful?

Arnie

Blaburn don't be a prawn.

Your team dominates European and domestic competitions.

Don't throw your fucking dummy out over a single injury.

Real Bayern fans should be livid with you.

Carbonox

Thinking back to GotG yesterday in the cinema, I remember at the beginning when dudebro's mum holds her hand out and says "take my hand", the first thing that came to mind was Scary Movie 2's guy with the chicken feet arm. I turned to my mate and said "take my strong hand" and said it a bit too loud and people in the nearby vicinity of my seat started breaking out laughing. Others probably looked at them with disapproval given the particular scene.

FootballFan

No it isn't but personally I find it a bit weird that you're so obsessed with their players. Why not buy from elsewhere, why do you have to buy from your biggest domestic rivals?

Like the old saying goes, "Can't beat em, steal em"

Nothing wrong with what Bayern do mate. Not Bayern's fault they are a very attractive option.

Salazar

Greg O'Keeffe ‏@GregOK 58m
Martinez dismisses links between James McCarthy and #MUFC saying there's nothing to it. "He's one of the best midfielders in the PL."

lol, ok Roberto

Zabojnik

I'm sure he thinks he's a Guardiola-style player. A thinker, a passer and mover.

It's incredible how he ended up with this self-image - a vision of spurious competency created by the fact that he is even less capable of playing in any other way. I can't fuckin tackle; therefore, I am an orchestrator.

cleverleythinker.png

Marcos Rojo has started a war between Sporting and Doyen Sports. Doyen has stated that they never tried to make Rojo leave this summer, that it was in Doyen's best interest that Rojo would remain in Sporting.
Sporting says that is a complete lie, that they had a meeting where the club announced that it didn't want to sell Rojo now and it was agreed by all parts but soon after Sporting started receiving bids for Rojo from clubs that claimed that he was offered to them. A member of a big foreign club showed up unannounced at the Sporting after Sporting had rejected a bid, saying he had a meeting with a member of Sporting's board and that he was there to seal the deal. Sporting claims that no one from the club had any meetings with that foreign club and it was in fact a member of Doyen's pretending to be part of Sporting.
Sporting also claims to have text messages and emails from Doyen's CEO saying that Sporting should just let Rojo go or he would start being a problem (there are some rumours that he actually broke some equipment in the Academy).

At least this thing with Rojo will be the end of our deals with Doyen. Those fucking third party funds are a fucking poison to football.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sporting claims that no one from the club had any meetings with that foreign club and it was in fact a member of Doyen's pretending to be part of Sporting
that sounds like United :lol

Gianluca Di Marzio’s website is running the line that Juve and the player are happy to commit to a three-year contract worth €3m-per-season.

However, it is also suggested that the club are struggling to find terms so easily with Benfica, who are believed to be asking for €4m as a transfer fee.

Juve, meanwhile, are speculated as asking that the Portuguese giants release Luisao, who has a contract in place to 2016, on a free transfer.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

YEAH THAT WILL WORK

Dont think that first club that bid is us. That happened when we still wanted Vermaelen I think. Was at the start of August.

I doubt we will get him though it sounds too messy.

pulga

Banned
Im on the train heading to Salerno with my IRL Blablurn and just asked him "which players are are you buying next year m8?" And he let out a hearty laugh and said Reus and Hummels.

There's just no shame in them.

K1LLER7

"@tancredipalmeri: It's Nani the other player Juventus openly requested to Manchester United. So Juventus will let Vidal move for 45-48m€ + Chicharito+ Nani."

Sell Wooders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom